30

___

‘Changkyun this. Changkyun that. Dude please, just go and confess already’

‘I thought he’d knew by now, am I not pretty obvious?’
Minhyuk sat down with a pout.

‘Yeah you made it pretty obvious, he’s just stupid is all. He’s clearly not making any move. If you wait for him to say something first it might be too late. Shall I go and knock a sense out of him?’ 
Jooheon said holding his fist up as if getting ready to punch.

That made Minhyuk laugh.

‘Don’t you dare hurt him. You see what I’m holding? This is a knife. Don’t test me, It’s VERY sharp’

‘Yeah right, gimme back my pencil before you chew them all out again. What are you? A dog? Why do you keep chewing them’

‘I don’t know, it’s a habit alright’
he pouts again.

‘You don’t know what? That if you’re a dog or not?’

‘Jooheon!!’
Minhyuk throws tantrums like a kid.

Jooheon, laughing at him, he pats Minhyuk’s head to tease him again.

Changkyun, who saw all that of course misunderstood.

He walked out from the classroom as Minhyuk ran after him.

‘Changkyun! Please wait up!’
Minhyuk shouted towards Changkyun as he ran after him.

Changkyun stops when he heard Minhyuk’s voice. He didn’t expect to be followed by him. He looked rather shocked and confused.

‘What are you doing?’ he asked

‘What am I doing? What are YOU doing?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Stop the act. Do you really think I don’t know?’

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’

‘You like me, don’t you?’

‘ I- ’ Changkyun couldn’t continue to say anything, he felt it’s wrong to confess his feelings to someone eles’s lover.

‘You don’t like me?’

‘NO!’

‘Then?’

‘So what if I like you? It’s wrong’

‘Wrong? What’s wrong? Wait, so you like me?’ 
Minhyuk couldn’t grasp what’s really going on and what Changkyun meant by that.

‘We shouldn’t be having this conversation, think about your boyfriend’

‘What boyfriend are you talking about!? I had a boyfriend that I didn’t even know about?’

‘huh? What about Jooheon?’

‘Jooheon?? You thought Jooheon is my boyfriend?? What the-’
Minhyuk clutched his belly as he wheeze.

‘Why he’s not?’

‘Ya think?? Please. Oh My God’

Changkyun stared at Minhyuk whose eyes started to tear up as he laugh too hard.

Beautiful

‘So…you like me?’
Minhyuk asked again peeking Changkyun up from his eyelashes as he suddenly get nervous.

‘Yeah…’ Changkyun answered rubbing the back of his head nervously, his eyes looking everywhere but the cute boy in front of him.

‘Say it..’ Minhyuk approached Changkyun and held his big hands.

‘I like you’
This time, Changkyun looked straight into Minhyuk’s eyes, delivering all his feelings and emotions with his eyes.

‘Good. Cause I like you too’

Changkyun was about to say something but stopped when he felt soft lips on his lips.

Minhyuk tip toed to give Changkyun a soft peck on his lips.

That short moment made both hearts so happy.

After both of their confessions and clearing all the misunderstandings, things seems to work out pretty good.

They’ve been together since then, till today.

Jooheon is Minhyuk’s best friend since childhood. He knows him very well, and right now there’s really no one who knew how much Minhyuk is in love with Changkyun.

                 ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×