20

. . .

Ba-dump ba dump

What is this sound? It calms me down..

What is this warmth? It feels so nice..

What is this feeling? It feels so safe..

The chilly morning breeze makes Hyungwon to snuggle more with Wonho, and Wonho automatically wraps his strong arms around him.

The two, unaware of their situation or position, sleeps soundly.

They slept on the big leaves they gathered, hugging to feel each others warmth.

Wonho is the first to wake up. At this point, Hyungwon not only snuggle close to him. He literally slept on top of him and Wonho does not complain.

Who would?

He wants to get up and search for food. But at the same time doesn’t want to get up. He wants to hug Hyungwon longer.

He gently lift Hyungwon , trying not to wake him up. He then left him to sleep more while he went to search for foods.

What is this? It’s getting colder.

Hyungwon saw someone’s back vaguely.

He doesn’t know who it was, but he was certain it was the source of the warmth he was feeling earlier.

That someone turns around and it was Wonho. 

Hyungwon ran towards him but Wonho seemed to drift further and further.

Hyungwon  was in the verge of crying when he suddenly woke up. It took seconds to realize he was alone and started panicking.

Wonho was nowhere to be seen, and he thought he left him to be alone in the Island.

He  started running inside the forest and shouted Wonho’s name. The silence gives him more and more anxiety. He feels like his head is spinning and was about to fell down.

Just then, a strong arms got him.

Hyungwon’s eyes was filled with fear and hurt?

Wonho tried to calm him down but it clearly doesn’t work. So he did the only thing he had in mind, he kissed him.

A soft and gentle kiss.

Hyungwon’s body started to be at ease, tension leaving his body. Wonho caressed his soft cheeks , then went in for another kiss. This time, full of passion,

long and hard.

Hyungwon didn’t try push him away, instead he hugged Wonho and leaned in for more.

Wonho’s head is filled with happiness and confusion.

Is this real? Is this really happening right now? Or is this just my dream again?

. . .

Hi
How's everyone?

Too much kiss scenes lately eh? 😆
But y'all like it anyway. So i guess it's okay? 👀

It's kind of short, but hope y'all still enjoy it.