3

Hyungwon went to the staff room and asked the teachers to change his partner, but his request was declined.
He went back to the dorm feeling pissed off. Wonho was already inside the dorm, working out before even unpacking his trunks. Hyungwon rolled his eyes.
"Join me" Wonho said grinning at him .Hyungwon ignored him and merges in the bathroom.
The cool touch of water soothe his skin and calms him a bit. Suddenly he heard a banging on the door.
"Hey open up" it was Wonho. "What do you want!?" Hyungwon answered with a gritted teeth.
"Let me join"
"Are you stupid!? Just wait till i finish"
"Just open" Wonho continuously banging on the door. Hyungwon tried his best to ignore him.

Hyungwon opened the door "would you stop it!?"
Wonho was leaning the side of the wall standing half-naked, he suddenly stays quiet and caught himself staring at Hyungwon who looks incredibly hot with his wet hair, droplets of water falling from his hair down to his neck.
"See? I've finished. The bathroom is now all yours"
"You could've just open it"
"I was in the middle of showering, stupid"
"So? Nothing to be ashamed of"
Wonho smirked leaning close to Hyungwon.
"Eww..you're sweaty" Hyungwon pushed him with his finger.
"And you look...good" Wonho didn't realised he just speak out his thought.
Hyungwon rolled his eyes "Just shower fast and unpack your things"
Hyungwon head towards his bed and started unpacking.

By the time Wonho finished his shower, Hyungwon was lying on his bed reading a  book. He looked up to see Wonho who came just came out from the shower looking sexy with his still wet-abs. Hyungwon immediately take off his gaze when their eyes met. Wonho smirks and headed towards his trunk to unpack.

_______________ ♡  _________________

Thank you for your views 😊

Sorry. I know it's really short. But I've wrote this story last year and i divided the chaprers in a meaningful way. 🙏

The next chapter will be updated shortly.