Extra

6 years ago

Hyungwon woke up from his sleep after almost a year.

He was confused at first but you can imagine his anger when he found out he was moved abroad while he was being unconscious.

He wanted to come back and meet Wonho but his parents won’t let him.

At first they frowned upon the news of the relationship their son has. But they watched their son and they couldn’t bear to hurt him.

‘Honey…is it really bad that our son have a boyfriend?’
Hyungwon’s mom said to his husband.

‘Honestly..no. At first, of course I was shocked but I wasn’t really angry nor forbid this. I’m just really worried about his health.’

‘yeah..me too’

They sat together, leaning on each other watching the sunset sadly, both praying for their son in their mind.

‘Son…please eat your dinner’

Hyungwon didn’t bother to answer his mother, he sat silently on his bed staring at the windows.

Of course he loves his parents and is grateful to them, but he just really missed Wonho and he’s angry he’s not allowed to go back.

‘Come out and eat’
It was his father.

With that, angry but afraid of his father, Hyungwon came out from his room quietly.

‘Son… we have something to say’
His mother started.

‘Listen to your mother’
His dad said again coldly.

Obeying his father again, he looked at his mother.

‘Your dad and I talked about this. We don’t care if your love interest is a boy or girl or so. What matter is If you both love each other, we’re happy for you’

Hyungwon eyes widened.

‘R-really? I thought-’

‘Yeah, we’re sorry if we reacted badly before. We’re just surprised is all. But we’re not against this at all. We love you so much, we want the best for you.’

‘Thank you so much Mom..Dad…’

He cried as he went to hug both his parents.

‘But am I allowed to go back?’

‘You are, but Son, please wait for a while mmh? Atleast complete your treatments here, just study here, then we promise you, after your treatments and studies, you can go back.’

Hyungwon thought about what his parents said for the whole night, and he wanted to obey his parents.

Though he really missed Wonho and all he wanted to do is go back as soon as possible, he needed to think through his situation, his studies, his health, his future and his parents.

He wanted to contact Wonho and inform him of his situation, but he didn’t know how to contact him. His old phone is not with him and most of his things were left behind back in their home in Korea.

He would search for ways to connect Wonho and finally he found his SNS.
But as he found a way to connect him, he hesitated. He tried many times to talk to him, but he couldn’t bring himself to do so.

Time flew as he continue his studies.
He would stalk Wonho's SNS and scroll through his pictures.

He thought to himself, maybe Wonho moved on already, maybe he didn’t think about him anymore, and maybe he should just leave him alone, he looks happy so he decided not to approach him.

But Little did he know…

little did he know…

He was wrong.

Very wrong.

    ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×

So here's what happened to Hyungwon.
I doubt it'll be as good as you imagined but I hope you still enjoyed it.

And, as I said before English is not my 1st language so there's probably lots of flaws and mistakes. I'm sorry for that.

Thank you again.
Love you all 💋