18

. . .

Time always went too fast when you’re enjoying.

It’s the last night of their trip and everyone’s sad. Going back home means going back to study and to face reality.

Especially for a student, the present moment feels like heaven. The beach, the foods, fruits, no studies, freedom (well not exactly. But still more freedom than Schools), pretty girls, and…In Wonho’s case, an unbelievably bubbly Hyungwon.

There’s a party in the beach and they were allowed to attend it, but not drunk.

Some danced and laughed but Wonho is searching for Hyungwon whom he could not find it anywhere. He asked around but no one seems to know where he is.

Later, he saw him sitting on a big rock on the shore. The moonlight shone on his face and his eyes sparkled under the starlight. For a moment, Wonho forgets how to breathe.

He then took a deep breath and walk towards Hyungwon.

‘What are you doing here alone, My Little Mermaid?’

Wonho’s voice startled Hyungwon

‘Even your startled expression is cute, how is this possible?’

‘Is flirting the only language you’re fluent in?’ Hyungwon replied, rolling his eyes.

‘Nope. There’s more. Curious?’ Wonho continued to flirt.

‘No I’m not’ Hyungwon replied.
Lying. He is kind of curious to know more about him. But no way he’s going to show that he’s curious.

Wonho smiled, knowing full well of Hyungwon’s personality.
He like to tease him. Every expression he makes towards him is like a Cupid’s arrow that shoots right through his heart.

‘What are you doing here not joining the party?’ Wonho asked

‘I’m just..not in the mood to be around all the noise. I could ask you the same’

‘Well I was joining it. But I didn’t see you there’

‘So you decided to look for me?’

‘Yep. Nowhere is fun without you’ Wonho winked

‘Can’t you make a proper conversation without flirting? geez’

‘How is that not a proper conversation?’

‘Flirting is not a proper conversation’

‘I was just saying facts you know’

Hyungwon went silent.
So Wonho tried to have the “proper conversation” Hyungwon mentioned.

‘Uh..Wow..The moon is very bright’

Hyungwon stared at him for a second and then laughs. Clutching his stomach and wiping his tears from laughing too much.

Wonho just looked at him. He’s witnessing another side of Hyungwon again.

And he loves it too much.

They sat together, not talking, watching the sea, gazing the stars and feeling the cool breeze.

‘Oh Look. There’s a boat’ Wonho said, pointing towards a boat that rest near some rocks.

‘Where is that boat coming from. I didn’t see it before’

‘Well who cares. Let’s go’

‘What!?’

Wonho walked towards the boat and got in it

‘It could belong to someone nearby. We can’t just get in there. Come out Wonho.’

‘There’s no one nearby. Come hop in’
Wonho said as he pushed the boat on the water.

‘We’re not stealing a boat!’

‘We’re not stealing. We’re borrowing it’
Wonho stated as he started to row the boat.

‘Idiot! Come back!’ Hyungwon shouted as he walked to the water and hop in the boat.

‘See? Fun!’ Wonho grinned

Wonho rowed the boat for a few minutes and then he accidentally dropped the paddle.

Hyungwon was about to scold him but before he talk they heard a sound.

The sound of waves.

And then suddenly they got hit by a big wave and the boat, including them, disappeared.

. . .

Cliffhanger Bwahahahhahaha! 😈

I love you all 😆😘