26

____

Wonho had a bad feeling but he’s determined more than ever to visit Hyungwon.

With the help of his mother he get to get out to visit Hyungwon and he’s both happy and scared, feeling nervous as his dreams pop up in his mind all the time.

There he is, standing nervously at the gate of Hyungwon’s house as he did in his dreams. The gate is large and so is the house. The only difference is that the house is not as creepy as he saw in his dreams. More lively colours and more neat.

He pressed the doorbell and there was a reply only after the 3rd ring. There was a long pause when he said he’s Hyungwon’s friend and roommate in school and that he wanted to see him no matter what.

He was finally allowed in and the big ass gate opened up automatically.

Well damn… are they royalty or something? Why are they so rich!?

The seemed-to-be-butler opened the door as soon as he arrived to the doorstep.

The door was so huge he wondered If they’ll even hear if anyone just knocks on it.

After getting inside the house and walking it farther, he’s convinced Hyungwon is a prince. 

The butler decided to leave after ushering him upstairs and inside Hyungwon’s room.

His mother was beside him and surprisingly she smiled at Wonho, and looked rather friendly, nothing like Wonho imagined.

‘You must be Wonho’

‘Yes ma’am’

‘Come have a seat’ She smiled at his as she gestures him to take a seat near the bed.

‘how..how’s Hyungwon?’

Her mother fell silent, she just stares at his son who slept peacefully on his bed, who hasn’t woke up for months…

‘Well…the same..’ she managed to reply.

Wonho lost words. He felt he should be saying something, at least something encouraging or so. But no words came out. He just sat there, feeling everything but calm.

‘ I’ll leave you two alone, take your time’ she smiled at him.

Wonho see where Hyungwon got his smile from.

His eyes went to Hyungwon, sleeping beautiful as ever on his bed.

He brushed off the bangs off Hyungwon’s eyes and touched his face very gently as if he’s a porcelain doll and afraid he might break.

‘Hyungwon…why didn’t you tell me you were sick? I’m so mad at you…’ he sobs lightly holding Hyungwon’s soft and slender hands.

He kissed Hyungwon’s hand ever so softly, continuously reminding him how much he missed him and loves him.

He told him how much school is not fun without him, how others missed him too and how lonely he is without him.

He told him how he couldn’t sleep at night without him in the dorm and all the things he wanted to do with him as lovers.

Hyungwon’s mother called his name and he realized he slept.

The sun has already set and the air had become chilly.

She asked him to stay for dinner but he thinks he had stayed long enough for the day and didn’t want to trouble them any longer, plus he needed to get back to the dorm before 6pm.

He declined the invitation kindly and asked if he could visit again some other time.

For the time being, he feels happy he could see Hyungwon and get to hold his hands again.

Even though he’s in a coma and couldn’t respond to him, he believed that he might still be able to hear him somehow.

That night, for the first time in a while, he slept peacefully without insomnia nor nightmares.

×××××××

Hey potatoes,

I miss y'all.
Sorry for being so inactive.
Had no energy to think and write anything.

I used to have nightmares, and sometimes I would cry out.

Sleep Paralysis is worse!!

What about you guys? Y'all good? Healthy?

Do you used to have nightmares too?

××××××××××××