27

___

It’s the end of the year and every students were busy with their studies as they had exams. As much as Wonho's worried about Hyungwon, he couldn’t visit him nor even contact his mother.

Every night, he would pray and wish for Hyungwon to regain his consciousness.

After a few weeks, they had finished their exams and they all went home for a winter holiday. Wonho wanted to visit Hyungwon right away but he had bags and other things with him and it would be a trouble to bring all things to other’s house so he went home directly instead.

He felt good to be at home. Not much later after dinner, he must have been exhausted from all the pressures from exams, he slept like a log.

That night he dreamt of Hyungwon.

He was about to walk into a garden and Wonho grabbed his hands. He told him he wanted to go too, but Hyunngwon just smiled and shook his head. When he asked why, he replied that Wonho can’t follow him. Then he asked him not to go but Hyungwon shook his head again and said that he needed to go.

Wonho tried to grab him but he couldn’t reach him, and Hyungwon became farther and farther. He cried out to him but Hyungwon gets inside the gate to the garden. He ran after him as fast as he could, but he couldn’t catch up.

The alarm woke him up, he was drenched in sweat and his tears wet his pillows.

He had this bad feeling about his dream…or should I say..his nightmare.

He hurriedly took a shower, have his breakfast (not that he’s hungry but ate it to make his mother not worry).

(A/N: Wonho best son! )

After his breakfast, without waiting further, he went straight to Hyungwon’s house. 

The clouds turned grey on his way which doesn’t help the bad feeling he got, so he drove faster.

When he arrived, he pressed the door bell several times but there was no response. He tried to look for ways to get inside but the gate is heavily locked, he thought, maybe they went outside for a bit, but does that mean they left Hyungwon alone in the house? Or someone inside can’t hear the door bell? Or they didn’t allow any visitors…but the gate is locked.. so he just waited at the outside at his own risk.

He waited for a few hours but no luck. No one came home.

What’s taking them so long!?

Luckily he saw a neighbour and asked her.

‘Oh them? I think they talked about moving abroad. They left about 4 days ago’

That shocked him so much he thought the world spin for a minute there. He felt like the air left his body.

‘Did they say where?’

‘No..I’m sorry’

That wasn’t the answer he expected. He wanted to just collapse right there on the ground and shout and cry.
The neighbor seemed to have noticed his sorrowful expressions.

‘Are you okay?’

‘Yes yes’

‘I’m very sorry’

‘It’s okay. I’m fine, thank you’

‘Is it Hyungwon?’

‘huh?’

‘Did you came here for Hyungwon?’

‘Yes..’

‘mm..boyfriend?’

‘Others would usually ask if I’m a friend..’ I chuckle

‘But am I right though ? hahah’

‘yes…’

‘Ahh my gaydar is always right’

She must have realized I watched at her confusingly.

‘Hyungwon and I used to play together when we were young’

‘Childhood friends?’

‘yeah I guess’

‘Did you know a lot about him?’

‘I think I do’

After hearing the news about them leaving the town. That was the only thing that makes him happy.

He wanted to know more about Hyungwon, and this person in front of him, who claims that she’s Hyungwon’s friend could fill all the things he wanted to know.

‘Will you tell me?’

‘hnmm..How about you tell me how it all started with Hyungwon and you, and I’ll tell you about him? Deal?’

‘Okay deal’

‘Great. Now lets take a walk shall we. Where should I start..?’

‘From when you met him?’

‘Ahh from the beginning huh’

‘Yes I want to know everything related to him’

‘okay Mr Hyungwonnie’s boyfriend. I really hoped to meet you when Hyungwon will introduced you to me and not like this…’

She said sadly

‘Now let’s talk all about our Hyungwonnie that he’ll want to smack us when he comes back hahahah’
the sadness she tried to hide in her laughs is clearly visible.
.
.
.
‘So…it was when we were in Kindergarten that we met…’

(Cliffhanger!!! lolol)

×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×

[ Random Question Time ]

Do y'all watch Anime? Since when?

What's your top 3 fav anime?

I know it's hard to pick. I try to squeeze 3 anime into top 3 favs and now I'm frustrated. ヽ('д´;)/

                                  ×××