23

**

Wonho finds himself laying down on the grass, under the tree of their school’s garden.

The sky is clear and the weather is great.

He felt movement beside him and when he turned towards it, he forgot how to breathe.

He stared happily at Hyungwon who slept beautifully beside him. He caressed his head gently and next his soft cheeks.

Hyungwon opened his beautiful big eyes. Wonho claimed he saw stars in it.

‘What are you doing?’ Hyungwon asked softly.

‘Just enjoying my view’ Wonho smiled back as he continued to caress his cheek.

Watching Hyungwon’s smile, Wonho’s heart is full. He closed his eyes, hugging him.

The dreams shifted to other place.

They were back to the beach.
Wonho stood alone and there’s grey clouds above him. He panicked as Hyungwon wasn’t by his side.

‘Hyungwon! Where are you!!?’ he searched around and shouted as loud as he can.

The wind was strong and he felt as if he was being pulled around by the winds.

‘Wonho…’ he heard a faint voice calling his  name.

He whipped his head around and saw a figure walking towards the sea.

He couldn’t see the person but he was familiar with the silhouette, so he ran towards it as fast as he can. But the faster he ran, the farther it seems to get.

‘Hyungwon…

Hyungwon…

Hyungwon…

Hyungwon!!’

‘Son!!’

Wonho woke up to his mother’s voice. He was panting and bathe with sweat.

‘Son’

‘Mom…’

‘Yes, I’m here. Are you alright?’

‘Hyungwon…Hyungwon…gone…’

‘Calm down first’

‘Mom how did I get here?’

‘Son. We were all so worried. You and Hyungwon get lost for 3 weeks. We were all searching for you. When we found you, you were both lying down unconscious. You didn’t wake up for 3 days! ’

Wonho’s mother filled him up with the details as she silently cried.

‘I didn’t wake up for 3 days? Wh-what about Hyungwon Mom?’

‘Mom… answer me’

‘Did something happened to him?’
He asked.

Just then, his memory of Hyungwon’s pale body lying unconscious came back. and it became as clear as something that just happened a while ago.

His panic and fear came back in rush as he remembered what happened.

‘Mom what happened to Hyungwon? Where is he?’

‘His condition was very bad when we found him…’

‘bad…?’

‘He’s still in the ICU. He haven’t woke up yet’

‘Please try to calm down, you can’t see him. No one is allowed there’ His mother stopped him when he tried to remove his IV drip.

Wonho tried his best to calm himself down as his mother wanted him to. When he look at his worried mother who loves and care about him with all her heart, he couldn’t just act childishly and hurt her more.

But Hyungwon filled his mind. He wanted to see him so bad.

Wonho walked around a bit to exercise his body as the doctor suggested.

But that was not exactly the reason he walked around. He planned to secretly go to the ICU and see Hyungwon.

Luckily there was no one around and took the chance to walk in.

There he was.

The love of his life.

Lying as beautiful as ever on the hospital bed, trying his best to stay alive.

‘Hyungwon…please open those big beautiful eyes for me. I miss you so much. I’m sorry I’m so useless’

Wonho couldn’t control himself.
He can’t stay calm anymore.

He cried and cried holding onto Hyungwon’s slender hands.

‘I’m sorry…

I’m sorry…

I love you so much’

×     ×     ×     ×     ×