31

_________

Wonho drive around not really having any destination.

He stopped when he saw a park nearby, parked his car and went to sit on the park bench.

He just sit there, watching people busy with their own lives. He took a walk, he walked and walked, without realizing he stopped and when he’s aware of the place, he realized his feet brought him to this familiar place,
a familiar gate,
a familiar house.

The gates became rusty, the yard’s grass became long, and with a house that big and surroundings like that, it looked a little creepy.

Wonho was about to leave when he saw a movement from the corner of his eyes.

He couldn’t help but walk towards it. He thought he saw someone but as he followed there was no one to be found.

At back of the house, there’s still this garden he heard of. The trees and flowers looked beautiful and healthy despite the place being abandoned. The nature itself must’ve taken really good care of it.

He saw the tree house, he remembered that belonged to Hyungwon from the stories he heard from Hyungwon’s friend.

As he walked towards it to get a better look, he saw someone coming out from the tree house, and he couldn’t even think for sec before running towards it to catch the person that fell from the tree.

He caught the person but they both fell to the ground.

Thud!

‘I’m so sorry Are you alright?’
that person asked

‘Yeah it’s okay’
Wonho answered as he hurriedly get up and wipe the dust off his clothes.

He was about to ask the person if he’s okay but he stopped functioning as soon as he saw the person’s face.

That person is already staring at him with much similar reaction.

Wonho recognized that small face, those beautiful eyes full of emotions, one couldn’t possibly explain them, and those pretty plump lips , the taste he could not forget.

Waiting no more time, afraid it would be a dream, he pulled the person before him into a big hug.

‘Hyungwon’
He whispered still in shock.

‘Wonho..’
Hyungwon whispered back,
and thats it, Wonho couldn’t stop his tears from falling after hearing his name being called by the person he missed so much, he hugged him tighter as he felt the familiar warmth again.

‘Hyungwon…Hyungwon..’
He couldn’t form any other words as he repeatedly called for Hyungwon, desperately clinging on to him afraid that he’ll disappear if he didn’t do so.

‘Won…ho..can’t… brea..the…’

‘I miss you so much’

‘Won..ho….’ Hyungwon still struggled ‘can’t..brea..the…’

‘Ah Sorry!’
He immediately let go of the hug, but he still hold onto Hyungwon’s arms.

‘I- I miss you so much’

‘I miss you too Mr Roommate’
Hyungwon giggled

‘You fell unconscious on me, disappeared on me without a trace, no contact all these years, now you suddenly appear and you dare to be this beautiful and giggle so cutely?’

Hyungwon bit his lips and peek Wonho through his eyelashes.

‘I’m sorry…What can I do to earn forgiveness?’
Hyungwon said cutely.

‘Hnmm..let’s see… Kiss me?’

Hyungwon broke into laughter but stopped when Wonho suddenly pulled him close to him by his waist.

‘Kiss meee’
Wonho pouts and whines.

And finally, Hyungwon grabbed his face and plant a kiss on his lips.

Hyungwon was about to pull away from the kiss but Wonho deepened it and held Hyungwon’s head.

At that moment, both lonely hearts unite and danced blissfully.

Wonho patiently waited for his love,

The fate must have blessed him,

Hyungwon came back to his love,

They loved each other more than ever.

With every hugs, every touch, every eye contact and every kiss, they remind how much they longed for each other.

Healing each others heart, they both made a promise again to love each other more and more.

THE END

×    ×    ×    ×     ×    ×

I finally complete it ! 🤧

Thank you all for reading my story and holding onto it even though I rarely update it.

Thank you all so much for keeping up with me, I appreciate all the views, votes and I enjoyed reading all your comments.

And I apologize for grammatical mistakes, for being inactive and for being a bad author.

But despite all, you all still chose to continue reading my story and that matters a lot to me 🥺🤧

Best Wishes
With love,
Lily ❤

_____________________