Melody of despair (Warning: Major Character Death)

HHhhhhhhh- I cried making this-

Shuichi's POV:

        We had to go to school afterwards...it was going to be hard to go to school to see that we were now only fifteen students instead of sixteen...Though when I walked into the classroom with Kaede hand in hand, we greeted everyone...the room felt worse, way darker than before, which is to be expected. Some people tried acting their normal selves but you can tell they were struggling and the rest were quiet, no one could act the same, who could blame us? The atmosphere was darker, colder...we went through our classes per usual...through once more, it wasn't the same...the day passed by as I went to pick up Kaede from her class per usual since I had the same class as her next. She usually would be outside waiting but instead she wasn't there...I peaked through the door and everyone was out besides a couple of students.

"Is there anything you need young man?" The teacher asked me, "Ah no sorry, I was just looking for Kaede..." I told her, "Oh Ms. Akamatsu...? She seemed to be in a hurry...as soon as the bell rung she sprinted out of my classroom! Nearly knocking over a students desk! I was about to call her out but she was out the door and through the hallway...very unlike her..." she commented. That's...not like Kaede, she typically doesn't just rush out, she usually even stays a bit to ask the teacher some questions and asks about new pieces to play, if not she usually would wait for me...maybe she wanted to go to the bathroom...? Yeah that could be it...I'll just wait for her in the classroom.

I walked through the hallway as I made it to class and sat at my seat...well she wasn't in the classroom, so yeah she most likely was still in the bathroom...five minutes pass...then ten minutes...then fifteen...then thirty...where was she?? Was she in the bathroom that long, and was it that bad...? I shouldn't be thinking about that anyways. What if she was really sick and started throwing up? I was still worried...maybe I should check on her...? She could be passed out or needing to go to the nurse! "Um excuse me Ms. Fukawa...May I use the bathroom...?" I asked. She looked up from her book and nodded. I quickly get up and started heading out the door.

This bad feeling filled my stomach as I walked through the school halls, I walk through till I reach the girl's bathroom, I wasn't going in obviously, "Kaede...? You in there...?" I called out...no response, "Kaede?" I called out once more, yet again no response...where was she...? She wasn't the type to skip classes...this is getting really bad, she couldn't have just disappeared...

I continue walking through the hallways till a strange smell filled my nose...it smelled like iron...blood. I follow the familiar scent of blood through trying to see where it came from...small drops of blood was coming out from the janitor's closet...my hands started to tremble, my breath becoming hitched, I could hear my heart beat through my ears...no...it couldn't be...I opened the door, hesitating to open before...

My eyes widened in shock...a loud gasp left my mouth.

I stood there holding the door open, my body not yet processing the sight I was seeing, and when I realized...I screamed as tears built up violently running down my cheek.

"KAEDE!!!!"

I bend down to see the sight of my girlfriend dead on the floor, visible stab wounds filled her stomach as pink blood filled the ground and covered her uniform. My heart was racing yet it felt like it was aching, my chest felt so heavy as I screamed and cried.
My sweetheart was killed.

And her dead body was right in front of me.

S I K E-

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! This chapter isn't canon in the story- the next chapter is coming out soon I promise! Just wanted to do something for April fools day! Have a wonderful day loves!