Waking up

(Kaede's POV) I opened my eyes and I looked around, I didn't remember anything, I was in this strange pod-like chamber, and a strange bulky object was over my head. I started to walk out of the pod, and I noticed something, there were several more people in the pods, each one of them had a name under the pods "Maki, Himiko, Tenko,Rantaro-" I read aloud, Rantaro wasn't in a pod, I continued reading over the names and looking at the people until I reached a familiar name, "Shuichi?" I had muttered, he was so familiar, I felt tears down my face, I was so confused until... I remembered. I remembered him, and all of these people! They were still in the killing game! "And I remember Shuichi! He-" I was cut off by a memory burning in my brain, my punishment. Then I remembered everything before being in Danganronpa, "I auditioned for this?" I gasped in horror, how could I do that? "How am I alive?" I looked around and saw a man who appeared to be in his late thirties, approach me,

"You must be Ms.Akamatsu, I assume your memories must have returned by now correct?" He said with a calm voice, "Um sir, how am I alive? I just died, and, where's Rantaro?" I asked. "Danganronpa is a popular show, where it's a stimulation, this stimulation gives you new personalities, backstories, talents, and new wardrobe. The participation price is to keep your in game personalities and talents, the actual prize is 100,000 dollars, and keeping everything belonging to you. The game isn't real, we just added sensors to the entire game". He said with a calm demeanor. "Oh and your friend is out of the door and the first door to the right, you and each of the people who die will stay at this resort until a month after the killing game ends". He stated. After talking to Rantaro, he explained to me how my ball didn't kill him, there were lots of crying, but he forgave me. I watched the rest of the show. Watching Shuichi and how he cared about me, had warmed my heart, I must admit, I had always loved him, he was so cute, and he was so sweet, and- wait, am I falling for him?! Nah, right? "I think I love him" I muttered accidentally out loud, Rantaro had none stopped teased me ever since.

Time skip
After everyone was here we continued watching the show to see how everyone was doing. Watching Shuichi grow, and seeing how confident he's become, he had really kept my promise, I really think I'm starting to fall for him hard. The group started mocking me for it all. "Oh Kaede, don't act so innocent, you know you wanna get a taste of that mountain in between his legs" Miu said pervertedly. "H-hey d-don't say that!" I said while my face heats up, "yeah Kaede, why don't you just admit your feelings for my sidekick?" Kaito said teasingly, I turned beet red "s-sheesh guys q-quit it". It was later revealed that Tsumugi was the mastermind the entire time, and she framed me for the murder of Rantaro, I couldn't help but to cry, and so did Shuichi which hurt me even more. Maki, Shuichi, and Himiko walked through the outside world, and then Kaito screamed "I'll get themmm!" As he ran through the room, "oh and guys let's make it a surprise" said Tenko. Adrenaline filled through my body, I couldn't wait to see everyone! I wanted to hug them all, especially Shuichi!
Alright so this is my first fan fiction! I hope you guys like it!