Waking up to a new world

(Shuichi's POV)
As Maki, Himiko, and I walked through, I held my head high, I did this for Kaito, I did this for Kokichi, I did this for everyone, and I did this for Kaede, without her I would have probably been a victim, and I would've died. As we walked through the light, I started to slowly close my eyes, and soon enough I open them again. I look around, I'm in a different room, I recognized this room, this is when we were in a cold sleep, I had seen that I was in different clothes, I was in a uniform that had a tie attached, I look up and I see the headset above my head, it was no longer attached. I get out of the pod and I had soon met up with Maki and Himiko, who had also just stepped out of their pods, we looked around and had seen that all of the pods beside us were empty, "nyeh, why are all of these pods empty?" Himiko asked, "maybe they removed the dead bodies" replied Maki, I look around and looked at the name plates below, each one of them had the names of each of the 16 students including me. "This outside world doesn't seem that different from our's but, where would they leave the bodies, and is there anyo-" I was quickly interrupted when we all heard a booming, masculine voice, it's was certainly a familiar voice, "HEY!", "that strangely sounds like-"Maki was interrupted when she turned around and gasped. This caught both mine and Himiko's attention, we both turned around and I felt my jaw drop. "K-Kaito!?" "Hey guys! Guess who's Alive?!" He tackled us all into a huge group hug, lets just say, that there were tears. Maki got out of the group hug and had tears pouring down her face, "h-how a-are you alive?" She ask while whimpering. Kaito let go of us and gave her a hug. "The killing game is like a stimulation, we enter a game where we can see and feel, and even walk around!" He said, "Then, people watch us in a show called Danganronpa, which you already figured out, and when the person dies they get the weird headset thingy out and back into the real world" he continued. "W-wait s-so what you're saying, i-is that everyone's alive?" I realized. "Yup! Isn't that cool?" He replied. I felt my eyes widen, as my head filled with hope, the first thing in my mind was Kaede. She's alive. "Shuichi, I know you wanna see her again". Kaito stated with a smile. He had his arm around Maki, Maki still appeared teary eyed but she was blushing a bit due to him holding her. "Nyeh where are they!?" Himiko practically yelled. "Follow me!" He said as he ran out the door, we followed him with confidence, at least that's how it looked like, I was so nervous, my knees were about to give out, but I was filled with so much hope and happiness, I was going to see my friends again, and my Kaede, w-wait did I just say "my Kaede"? Shit, I shouldn't try to accidentally say that out loud. He opened a door not too far from the roof we were at, we walked through with giddy, my eyes widened, the rest of the crew was right in front of me. Before any of us could say anything, we immediately all got tackled by everyone. We all laughed and felt joy between all of the hugs we got. I looked around, where is she? I looked around the room and I couldn't see her. I felt a small tap on my back, I turn around, as my eyes laid on the person everything seemed to stop, it was her.

Oof that was a ton of writing