Tragedy at Hope's Peak

Alright I promise I'm not dead guys! Just grounded for a bit lmao- also didn't have a lot of motivation lol-
⚠️TW:Suicide⚠️

Shuichi's POV:

         I'm currently in my Calculus class, I couldn't wait till my next class which is law studies, a class that was given specifically for my ultimate talent and those that are similar to my talent. I was busy taking notes, the thing is, my calculus class isn't soooo easy...now I can do a couple of the math problems without any issues or mistakes but some of these questions had me a bit stumped...math wasn't always my strongest suit you see...but when I try I can sometimes try to understand...

"Mr.Saihara, what is the answer to number 4?" My teacher Ms. Suzuki asked, aww man...of course I'm called out on something I had trouble with...that was coincidentally the one I didn't have an answer...I looked down at my paper and looked at the answer choices...I thought for a minute as I looked at what I could choose...

"U-Um...the answer is C...?" I guessed, the teacher nodded, "Correct. It is equal to 25..." she said as she went back to the board to write the answer. Phew...luckily managed to put the right answer...I wrote down the answer I luckily chose before continuing on with the class. The school day so far was pretty good, I liked all of my classes and I really enjoyed how amazing my classes and teachers are, some of them were previous students who used to go to Hope's peak, so they would tell us and give us advice on our classes and how to manage our time and what to expect for the remaining senior year...

Soon enough it was finally lunch time...and the cafeteria was absolutely HUGE. There were tables everywhere where students all chatted and ate...hell even the cafeteria food looked absolutely nothing like in regular high schools...I looked around the tables, the smell of different types of foods filled the air, admittedly making me drool, and I don't tend to eat a lot...I continued to look around till I spotted my friends sitting in one large table, I had Kaede, Tenko, Rantaro, Kaito, Angie, Kokichi, Maki, Keebo, and Kirumi sitting at the table, the rest probably had 2nd lunch, I greeted everyone as I placed my stuff down, before getting back up and walked over...

The smell of food filled my nose as I walked closer to the buffet area. Loads of delicious food from different countries all laid out in different sections...I walk around to make my choice before choosing a sandwich...yup a sandwich...don't judge me. And I choose some orange juice to drink.

I paid for my food before I walked back with my tray back to the table, I sit next to Kaede and Kaito as I  was happily greeted with Kaede's kisses, "I'm so happy all of us get to go to school together! We can all do our homework or even study together if we struggle!" Kaede stated happily as she held my hand and ate with the other. She's so cute...but of course Kokichi butted in, "You're actually gonna study here? Nehehe! Unlike you, I don't need to study, the ultimate supreme leader already knows everything!" Kokichi stated proudly, though he earned a 'tsh' from Maki.

"Hey wasn't Ryoma going to be eating with us...?" Rantaro asked, "Hmm...now that you mention it, Ryoma did say he was going to come eat with us...where is he?" Kirumi asked as we all looked around the room, "Hm...maybe he got the time mixed up?" Kaito asked, "No I was in his last class and he mentioned about having first lunch..." Kirumi responded once more.

"Atua says he probably just went somewhere else! So we shouldn't worry!" Angie replied. "Maybe he just ate somewhere else...?" I asked, "Probably..." Maki responded. "Now that you mention it he told me he had something to take care of before lunch..." Kirumi stated, "Well then he's probably doing something right now..." I replied. We continue eating assuming that he just had something to take care of but then the speaker went off. "Students, please all report to the theatre for some unfortunate news, it's important so everyone and I mean everyone go to theatre 114."

All of us turned to each other in curiosity...what could be so important that everyone in the school had to attend...? For some reason I had a bad feeling about this...everyone picked up their food and items before we all went off heading towards the cafeteria.

Hundreds of students and staff filled the theatre as we all waited...the theatre was huge, it was one of those fancy opera theatre's that you would see only rich people go to...The principle stood up in front of the stage with a solemn look, one of grief...immediately I felt uneasy...everyone in the theatre quiet down as the principle started talking.

"Students...I have unfortunate news...a fellow student of yours had been found dead in front of the school..." he stated. Immediately everyone grew silent in shock...no way it can't be...

"The student's name is Ryoma Hoshi...we had found a suicide note in his pocket...due to this unfortunate upbringing of this student and on the first day...everyone is to be sent home...we have contacted the authorities so please cooperate...All of you shall take the exit in the back instead...and let us all pray for this student..." he finished off.

My grip on my chair tightened as my stomach felt sick...why...why Ryoma...? Why did you have to do that...? Everyone around me sat in their seats in confusion, sadness, and confusion...but for some reason...It felt off...this is an opportunity for Ryoma to start fresh...he seemed pretty happy for it to...well happy for Ryoma that is...he always seemed so down but for this...? What's going on...our friend Ryoma...

Is dead...