Amusement park date Part 1

(Cause why not)
Kaede's POV
I can't believe any of this is happening... Shuichi and I are together, as more than friends... After a while the party seemed to end, well it probably needed to. Himiko passed out and was asleep on the floor, Tenko and Kokichi were still fighting despite the slow songs being over a while ago, Miu put alcohol in the punch and now her and Kaito (due to him not knowing there was alcohol) are drunk with Miu chasing Keebo around screaming some dirty things to him and Kaito yelling about he can see stars in Maki because "she is his sun" it's cheesy but Maki was bright red. And everyone else seemed tired, I looked up at the time, it was 3am, and I must admit I was tired though I didn't want to let go of Shuichi... I'm still holding him, him and I did not let go throughout the entirety of the event, everything seemed to go by a flash, but it had remained memorable. I heard Shuichi yawn, as he covered his mouth. "Tired?" I asked looking up at him. "Yeah, I guess we should all start leaving back into the hotel..." he said smiling, he still had his arm around my shoulder, at first we were a bit shy when it came to doing couple stuff after the confession, but we soon got a bit used to it, even if I'm mentally squealing  in my mind, I felt safe and comfortable in his arms it was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while.

Gonta overheard our conversation and said "Gonta think we should all get some sleep!" The rest of them stopped what they were doing and they all agreed, even if they were drunk they were all pretty tired. We all walked back till we reached over to the two limos waiting for all of us. I look over to Shuichi who was looking back at me, he gave me a sweet small smile, one that could melt my heart, it felt so strange, I hadn't seen a smile like that, even in the killing game. I gazed up at him my heart was beating quickly and our faces were just centimeters apart till we both leaned in to a soft kiss, though it was more passionate and sweet than the first one, it lasted for 10 seconds. After we let go we just gazed at each other till we heard a loud gasp.

"H-huh?". We both turned around to an embarrassing sight, everyone was turned towards us with surprised faces. "C-crap" Shuichi muttered under his breath. "U-um guys we uh have some news..." I managed to let out despite my embarrassment. The girls took my arms and yanked me over to the limo that we all were in previously, I took one last look over as I saw all the boys yank Shuichi to his limo. I'm guessing they all want us to tell them what happened... the girls sat me down as they all surrounded me. "What happened between you and Shuichi back there! Are you guys finally a couple?" Tenko asked. "When did this even happen? Well I'm happy for the both of you anyways." Replied Kirumi. "Ah well tonight, we were dancing to Claire de Lune, he seemed to get emotional, I asked him about it, and he told me the sweetest things. So I took him out to the balcony to talk to him and I confessed to him! And he told me he felt the same way! The best part is that he kissed me!" I told him squealing at the last part. The rest of the girls looked over at me in excitement and squealed along with me, even Maki was happy! We continued to talk and talk about relationships and things like that till we had reached the large hotel we were staying at for a while. I had noticed that near our house was a large festive amusement park. "Hey we should definitely all go there tomorrow!" I shouted for the girls to hear. They all looked over to one another and nodded in agreement. "I'm not going" answered Maki. "Oh cmon Maki! You gotta come!" I replied pouting a bit. She shook her head, but then an idea popped into my head. "But if we tell the guys Kaito is sure to come! And you two can go on rides together!" Maki's eyes widened as she turned pink "D-do you want to die?" Her phrase was less scary due to her being flustered, the rest of the girls cheered her on with Miu making dirty jokes,but Maki eventually gave in. Our limo stopped as we all walked out, we met up with the guys as we told them our plan. We had all agreed to meet up tomorrow to get some breakfast, then to head off together. Shuichi looked over a me, he seemed a bit nervous so I approached him and smiled at him.

"Hey what's wrong Shu?" I asked him, he scratched the back of his neck and nervously smiled, "Oh i-it's nothing, I just wanted to know if you and I could maybe spend it as a date?" I couldn't help but to giggle a little and blush, "I don't see a reason why not to! After all it'll be our first date!" He blushed a bright pink as he looked away a bit, but he then held my hand as we walked back to the rooms. We all went to our corresponding rooms where we had share it with someone. I was with Maki, and Shuichi had to go with Kaito, and the rest had their partners too, it originally is arranged with the same gender so that everyone would be comfortable, but you could swap in with whoever you'd like, n-not that I would need to do so! For now anyways... before walking in we all said our good nights to everyone. "Goodnight Makiii!" I exclaimed. "Goodnight Kaede" she replied from her bed at the other end of the room. I eventually drifted off to bed excited for tomorrow.

I'm so so so sorry I hadn't uploaded another story in a long time, I was procrastinating a ton, and I was spending winter break with my family. But don't worry, I'll work on the story a lot faster this time!