On our way to the dance

Shuichi's POV
As we wondered what was going on, several women in maid uniforms walked towards each 16 of us. Each one leading us through separate changing rooms, the left room was for the girls the right room was for us guys. Each door has a name on it, I looked for mine and I saw it next to Keebo's. I opened the door to a small dressing room it looked like those rooms that was belonged to actors behind movie sets. "Oh and when you're finished changing, tell me and I'll finish the rest of your look!" She said smiling as she shut the door and walked out. I had several thoughts in my head, was this a dream? Is everyone really alive? Is this really happening? I look over to a hanger that had an outfit ready for me, it was a white collared shirt, along with a dark grey vest, with a dark blue striped tux and an eve darker shade of blue pants with fancy dark shoes, the outfit was simple yet it had seemed to be made of fine materials. I put the outfit on, it was surprisingly comfortable, and I had looked so serious and profesional, it was weird to say the least. I peeked out the door, the maid was waiting outside the door, she noticed me looking out and had asked "Are you finished  Mr. Saihara?" "Ah, yes I am" I replied. She walked in and took a look at me. "Ah, it looks perfect on you, I just have to make some adjustments!" She said beaming. "She tucked in the white shirt and the gray vest, and unbuttoned the some bottoms at the top of the collar. "Please sit down, I'll start fixing your hair. I did as she asked and sat down on the rolling chair. She started to brush my hair back with a brush added some spray to it, and then added gel. "All done!" She stated happily, I looked at myself in the mirror, I've never seen myself with my hair back like this, I must admit she did a good job, "Do you want to change anything Mr.Saihara?" She asked. "Ah no, it's good, thank you" I replied, "When you're ready go right, then forward, then right again, to go back outside, the limo is waiting" she said as she walked out the door. "A limo?" I said muttering. I took one last look in the mirror, I didn't look so bad if I didn't have this stupid face... I walked outside and did as she said. She was right, a long black limo with the company's logo was waiting for me. "Aye sidekick! Sit next to me!" Kaito's voice boomed from inside the limo. I stepped in and sat down next to him, all of the guys in a limo. Everyone's hair was combed, aside from Kokichi's which was still messy, and everyone was with suits of different colors, with different things on them, they all looked profesional. "Hey guys", I said as I sat down, everyone said their hello's, and we made conversation as we were driven to somewhere. I looked out the window in shock. The rest of the guys saw my expression and looked outside, small "woah's" came out of their mouths. A palace like area was approaching, millions of people crowded the area behind red rope, along with a long red carpet with the Danganronpa logo plastered all over it, with people having signs of our faces. We looked in awe, but then suddenly another limo had stopped in front of us. We pulled up near the carpet and the door opened, we all walked outside still in awe, and the door opened from the other limo. All of the girls walked out, we all looked in awe, till a certain blonde walked out. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped a bit, as heat formed in my cheeks. She looked stunning.
Kaede's POV
As the girls and I talked about random things, we pulled up to an absolutely gorgeous building! Tons of people crowded behind red lines of rope, as a red carpet extended between the ropes and people holding cameras and signs. Our limo stopped, as a limo behind us stopped as well. People came out of the limo, as did we, the guys were in the other limo, they wore suits, collar shirts, and etc, they looked good! But then my eyes caught a certain someone. It was Shuichi. He seemed to notice me as well, but damnnn, he looked like a prince! I've never seen his hair pushed back, but it looked amazing, and the suit refined his more masculine features that his regular uniform never showed, he looked handsome, and I must admit... hot. I mean he was always handsome, but seeing him like that, made my heart flutter even more. I realized that I was staring a bit too long, and I smiled at him, as I approached him. "Hey Shuichi! Are you ready for tonight?" I asked him hiding the fact that I was a complete blushing mess in my head. "O-oh hey Kaede! I'm ready as I'll ever be! Oh and Kaede...?" He said a bit nervously. "Yeah Shuichi?" I asked. "Y-you look absolutely amazing Kaede, a-and I must admit y-you really do l-look like a princess..." he said with light pink cheeks, and with a genuine look in his gorgeous light yellow eyes. My heart nearly
leaped out of my chest, my cheeks burned as I looked into his eyes. "O-oh t-thank you! Y-you look amazing too! You look like Prince Charming!" I said stuttering. His cheeks turned a bit red when I said that as he smiled "thanks, I honestly thought I looked stupid heh." He replied. Just as I was about to protest as I practically was going to shower him with compliments, a lady in a long fancy dark purple dress approached us, "Okay guys so, you're about to walk into the mansion, in order to get some fan service to the fans, you guys have to hold hands or latch arms together, or just walk together, with some popular ships among the fans, so please just find someone to be with." She looked a bit exhausted, I felt a bit bad. I looked up at Shuichi with a large blush plastered of my face he looked down at me too, I wanna be with him to walk down! But I'm too nervous to ask... My thoughts were interrupted, when I heard Kaito shouting, "Cmon Maki Roll let's hold hands!" We both look over as Maki was as red as her dress holding hands with Kaito. Miu latched arms with Keebo, Rantaro and Kirumi we're holding hands, Kokichi surprisingly wrapped his arm around Himiko, she looked like she was going to protest but was too nervous to do anything. Tenko walked with Gonta stating that "he wasn't that degenerate", Korekyo walked with his uh "sister", and Ryoma walked by himself cause he wanted to. We laughed at all of the couples then followed by silence. I looked up into his mesmerizing bright yellow eyes, as he looked back. He held out his arm to me nodding, I turned pink for this, despite feeling shy, I did the unthinkable, I wrapped my arm around his used my other hand to rest on the arm I was holding onto, then I nuzzled my head onto his shoulder, this must've shocked him a bit, hell I shocked myself a bit, but then to my surprise, he returned it and rested his head on mine, both probably looked like a red blushing mess, but I felt so happy holding his arm.