Last day

Alright, I'm still recuperating from last chapter- I still can't believe I wrote that-
I low key regret it, but at this point too many people have seen it-
Well, I'm never doing that again-
Btw please go check out my good friend AustinVA if you're into Hinanami, then that book is for you!

Kaede's POV

       I slowly woke up to the comforting feeling of someone's hand through my hair, I looked up at Shuichi with a smile knowing it was him. "Morning sweetheart..." I said per usual, "Morning my sweetheart..." he commented back, my heart flutters ever time he calls me that... I looked down and realized we didn't have anything on, my face started to heat up and I was about to scream in surprise but all of the memories started to kick in, seemingly making my face worsen in color.

Shuichi let out a small chuckle in response I noticed that his face was equally red, I look down at his body, his neck and chest was almost covered in small red bite marks left my me. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry Shuichi! I-I think I went overboard with them! You're completely covered!" I exclaimed feeling bad and quite frankly embarrassed. "It's okay Kaede...plus I'm not the only one covered in hickeys..." he commented with a slight pink face. I looked down at myself, oh god he was right. I had them all over my neck, shoulders, chest, etc. "Heh, guess the both of us went crazy last night huh...?" I commented with a light giggle.

Shuichi smiled and nodded in response with a light chuckle, "Yeah definitely, but it was worth it..." he commented as he kissed my cheek, my smile widened as I snuggled onto his chest, "Yeah...I'm glad you're my first..." I replied with a happy sigh, I looked up to see Shuichi's face, he was an adorable deep red as he nodded, "Y-Yeah same here..." he commented, which made me giggle again at his reaction, though I could feel a nervous feeling once I realized something....

"Hey Shu...?" I asked, he looked down at me, his blush calming, "Yeah?" He replied. "A-Are these rooms y'know...soundproof....?" I asked nervously. Shuichi's face turned another shade of red, "I uh...I'm not sure...I-I don't think so..." he muttered embarrassed. "Oh god w-what if they heard...?!" I asked him frantically, "I-It's okay Kaede, we weren't too loud...well okay, we kind of were...but they're our friends, it's not like they're going to scream at us..." he said trying to reassure me.

"I-It's not that! Do you know how much teasing we'll get from Kokichi and Miu?" I asked him, he seemed to be in thought before making a face. "Eeeeesh...yeah...but hey it's inevitable...we should probably start packing since today's our last day..." He commented, I nodded in response sighing a bit since I really didn't want to get up since he was so comfy, but he did have a point. I got up from him and attempted to get up, I stumbled a bit when I did, Shuichi grabbing my hand just in case I fell.

"Are you alright?" Shuichi asked frantically, "Y-Yeah I'm fine, my legs feel a bit wobbly..." I commented, he sheepishly smiled. "Heh, sorry about that..." he replied, knowing why my legs felt all wobbly. "It's alright! It's normal to feel like this..." I said with a smile trying to make him feel better.

I took a quick shower before putting on a nice cozy off the shoulder sweater with some shorts on and fixing my hair. Shuichi took a shower after me, while I was packing all of my clothes into my suit case. This has been a life changing experience...Danganronpa has changed my life, I got my best friends and I got my boyfriend, who I love all of them very much, along that I have this talent and get to go to this prestigious school. But it quite literally changed my life since they did change my personality and gave me a talent...it hurts to hear that my entire life had been a lie...but it changed for the better in a way.

The only glimpse of my old self I ever gotten was in that audition video, but even then I already didn't like what I saw...in a way I'm glad I got into this killing game...if it weren't for the killing and all of the suffering...I finish packing up my things to turn to see Shuichi, he was wearing a plain white t-shirt and some black jeans. Atua why does he look so handsome in everything? He looked over at me with a smile before I ran over and squeezed him into a hug. He hugged back with a chuckle before lifting me up and twirling me around, I laughed while he did so, feeling like a little kid. "You ready to go to breakfast?" He asked me with his usual charming smile. "Yeah, hopefully no one will question that..:" I replied before taking his hand to go downstairs.

We walked downstairs to the breakfast area, I made sure my hair covered the marks on my neck. As we walk in everyone's heads immediately turned to us making me nearly jump, everyone had a smirk on their faces. Oh boy....but the ones that stood out were Miu, Kaito, and Kokichi...everyone but Kirumi, Gonta, and Keebo had a smirk.

I quickly waved to everyone as if nothing happened as I quickly made my way to the breakfast buffet area, I had a sweet tooth so I always tend to go to the nice warm waffles, I put it in syrup before adding bananas and blueberries to it then walked back to where my friends were sitting. Though from what I could tell Shuichi was a burning bright red. Oh boy... I braced myself before sitting down, "H-Hey guys!" I let out trying to normalize the situation....

"Oh hey Kaede! How did you sleep last night?" Kaito asked, I let out a breath of relief, that's a normal question to ask right? "Oh I slept pretty alright! How about you?" I asked him. "I slept alright though from all of the moaning and banging noises it took a while for me to fall asleep." Kaito said drinking his chocolate milk with a grin. I swear Shuichi just choked on his coffee.

"Ah! R-Really? I-uh wonder w-who was making those types of noises!" I said as an excuse, but they could already tell due to my bright red face. "Of course it's you and Pooichi! You both were fucking so hard! We could hear the bed bang against the wall!" Miu joined into the conversation, "Neheheh! Shuichi finally got to do naughty things after all! See Shuichi! Your fantasy came true!" Kokichi commented, "Sh-Shush!" I exclaimed incredibly embarrassed, and from what I could tell, Shuichi was too.

After a long lunch of torture, we were called into the room we were in last time. The same man was standing along with a couple of people, one that included Tsumugi...

"As you all know, this is your last day here at this hotel. You will all be attending school on Monday, so please everyone get your certificate for the school year." He commented. Each one of us lined up before one by one all of us started to walk over and receive our certificates. Shuichi was holding me from behind the entire time before it was my turn and he let go.

I walked towards the man and stopped to receive the certificate. Though there was a strange noise....I look up to see...

A large stage light falling down right above my head...