What the fuck. Everyone who currently is writing fanfics, please read.

Did I just get my fucking book stolen without any credit????

Im sorry for not updating for a long ass while, I might just rewrite the previous chapters to improve and give me a better idea of what to write because I'm genuinely conflicted at what I want to do.

But I'm like...so confused??? I just had my work taken and stolen without any credit or source. Like the entire book on this whole ass website. I saw how there was a chapter that looked similar to mine, specifically the lemon one that I wrote (Ima rewrite that one as well to fully finish that-) before scrolling through and seeing the ENTIRE book had been stolen and posted on a website called "Novel HD" the entire website is in a different language so I can't find a way to attempt to contact.

It's even down to my recent chapter, so they must be keeping tabs. Funny thing is when I tagged a friend of mine in one of the chapters, it replaced their tag with their own website tag acting as though they are being credited, meaning that there is a person actively changing it. Listen, I'm lowkey flattered Im getting to a point where people want to steal my shitty fanfic, but this is insane and stealing MY work. It's not anyone else's, and yet it's being stolen. The dumbasses didn't even change my small nickname that I place at the end.

So wether it be a program or person, ATTEMPT to upload this one at least if someone is reading from that website and seeing this, they understand that this is from Wattpad, my creator name is OofDaFloof and this website is actively stealing my work, and I imagine other people's work as well.

I'll see what I can do, but it's genuinely pissing me off that this is happening to MY work.

If anyone has experienced this, please tell me about it!

And if whoever is stealing my work, is reading this? Fuck you. And TRY to upload this shit out there.

Some other proof above

aSilentPassion is another one I have found, please let them know of the situation, there are probably several others. (aSilentPassion's work was also taken and put on this website)

PLEASE spread this around to your fellow creators and let them know, this is a copyright violation.