First Day

Kaede's POV
       The weekend passed by so quickly, it felt really nice to finally be at home! Too bad I won't be able to see my friends every single day, but hey! I still get to see them at school and outside of school so it's basically the same thing...The only thing I was missing was Shuichi's warmth when I go to sleep and when I wake up...I'm going to miss those...

The thing I'm looking forward to is my first day at Hope's Peak Academy! Getting into the school itself can open to a whole wide range of work opportunities due to how prestigious it is, it's incredibly rare to get into the school...but I guess participating in a killing game would make it a lot more rare...they said that there were 53 killing games in total...Im assuming that there are a ton of kids...well whatever I gotta get ready for school!

I started by taking a quick shower, I brushed out my hair and put on my regular hair clips, I miss my musical hair clips...oh well. I ran over and put on the new uniform and my shoes. Well the uniform didn't look too bad! I wish I could wear my old one...while it bought back bad memories, it was specialized to me and the pattern reminded me how much I loved piano...never mind that, I must stay positive! I grabbed my book bag and packed all of the things I needed especially my schedule. I ran back downstairs, since I had enough time to make myself something good to eat for the first day, after all I'm pretty hungry and I gotta start the day as best as a I can!

After a bit I made myself some pancakes with syrup, whip cream and lotssss of strawberries on top, pretty proud of myself for that one! I was busy stuffing my face when I got a message from the group chat.

Avocado man🥑: Hey is everyone ready for today?

Gorgeous Girl inventor: No, I fuckin' hate waking up so earlyyyy 😩

Atua worshipper: Let us all pray to Atua that today will be a good day!

Detective Sushi: Yeah...I hope that they won't give us way too much work, I'm kinda nervous...

Debussy: Don't be nervous Shu! We're all going to be together and we're all going to have a good time together! ❤️🥳

Gentleman: Gonta agr e s! Schol will be mch fun! (Btw I misspelled more stuff since I wanted him to be more in character-)

Cat lover: Yeah...I'm sure it'll be alright I guess...we still got long ways to go...

🌟Luminary of the Stars!🪐Definitely! Can't wait to blow everyone away at the new school!

Purple Fanta: Nehehe, with what? How dumb you are?

Maki: Shut up Kokichi...

Purple Fanta: WAHHHHHHH!!!!! YOURE SO MEANNNNN 😭😭😭😭

Mama Kirumi: Is it strange that I could hear his crying without him being here?

Debussy: Nah I can hear it too lol

Screw all men: Same here! That degenerate male won't shut up!

Avocado man🥑: Um well this is an interesting chat...cya guys @ school!

And with that I put my phone in my bag and finished up, I waved goodbye to my grandma and started walking to school. Luckily the school was about at a 15 minute walk so it wasn't too far! When I looked up at the gates and saw the school...I was in complete awe...woah...the school was absolutely huge...I've seen the school around but...it looks so massive up close...this is so exciting!!! I walked in, and noticed how there are actually a lot of students here! Everyone looked so cool and unique despite all of us having uniforms.