Pool day

Shuichi's POV
         A couple of weeks passed as Kaede and I's relationship has been getting better and better as we were more comfortable doing romantic things with each other. But that definitely doesn't mean I don't get red every time we do something. I just finished working out with Kaito, working out with him really is motivating but I always walk out sore. Kaito walked towards me with his usual smile, "Hey Shuichi we're all planning to go to the pool, you wanna come?" He asked me. "Hmm, I don't really know..." I replied back, I was pretty tired. "Kaede will be there..." he replied back with a smirk. Damn it, being with Kaede really does make everything better... "After all, she's going to be in a bathing suit.." he replied winking at me. I can feel my face turning a bright red as I had a visual of what that might look like. Damn it Shuichi don't be a pervert! "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to go..." I replied back giving up. "Yes!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my arm and dragging me downstairs to an area where everyone was standing. We greeted everyone as I gave Kaede a small peck on the lips, "Hi my sweetheart." I greeted her, she blushed a bright red and giggled, giving me a large cuddly hug. "I love it when you call me that!" She replied. Man I love it when she's like that...

        "Wait don't none of us have bathing suits?" I asked everyone. "We could choose bathing suits in there, we were just waiting on the both of you." Rantaro answered, and with that we all entered the room. The room was filled with different bathing suits hung on racks, the place looked like a store. We all looked over the different racks and looked through them, I looked over at a dark blue bottom with black stripes onto them. I looked for my size and took it to put on, Kaito rushed over to me with excitement, "Shuichi look!" He exclaimed as he showed me what he had chosen, it was a dark purple galaxy design with different blue colors meshing with the purple and stars with planets covering it. He held it up with pride as he smiled over brightly, I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up as an approval as we went over to the dressing rooms to get dressed.
Kaede's POV
        I was at the changing rooms since I had already picked a bikini, the only problem is that most of them showed a large amount of skin, and I wasn't that much into that, but I must admit they were super cute. I chose a cute white two piece bikini with small ruffles on it and had a crisscross design to tie in the back, the only problem is that it's the largest size they have in the entire room and I'm struggling to tie it. I called Maki over to help me. "Are you sure this is your size?" Maki asked as she struggled to pull on the strings. "Yeah, and it's the largest size here!" I replied back. It look us about 10 minutes to finally tie it. I took a look in the mirror and it definitely was tight, especially around my chest. But to be honest it didn't look too bad. I'm just hoping Shuichi likes how I look... All of the girls met up and walked towards where the guys were. I looked over to look at Shuichi, and oh my god I thought I was going to have a nose bleed... Him working out with Kaito for a while really did work for the better, he had a better sculpt to his body as you could see his abs forming, and his arms were more built and his v-line was defined, too bad I couldn't see more of him... n-not that I want t-to see anything else! Jeez Kaede! I guess he must have noticed me staring or something because his face was as red as Himiko's hair.

"H-hey Shuichi!" I managed to let out despite me freaking out. "O-oh h-hey Kaede!" He answered averting his gaze. "I look that bad huh?" I replied back looking down a bit, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him as his face was inches apart from mine, "That's wrong Kaede! You look gorgeous..." he told me, I could feel my face burning up at how close our faces were, and the view I was getting of him, "Sh-Shuichi, you're flattering me..." I responded. He smiled at me softly as he gave me a hug, "No, I'm only telling the truth, you really are gorgeous..." he said as he gave me several kisses on my cheek. "Get a room you two!" Rantaro exclaimed as he chuckled. Shuichi and I turned bright red and looked away as we let go. Everyone separated to do their own thing at the pool, I stayed with most of the girls to lay in the sun to sunbathe, while the guys were at the pool playing around. Kirumi walked up to us with a tray of these fancy drinks! They looked so good, but I wanted her to relax too... "Hey Kirumi, why don't you join us?" I asked her, she looked down to me and smiled, "I would love to, but who would serve you?" She asked, I looked up at her and patted the seat next to me where she could lay down, "But you aren't working as our maid, you're our friend and you deserve to have a break!" I answered. She looked down at me, then at the seat, she smiled brightly, "Well, I guess I'll stay for a couple of minutes..." she said as she laid down. Kaito ran up to Maki splashing water everywhere, "Hey Makiroll! Jump in the water with me!" He exclaimed standing over her, "You're blocking the sun Kaito...and no, I won't go into the water..." she said coldly. Kaito then with a smirk picked her up and jumped into the water, Maki was screaming at him as she was standing in the water, I giggled at them and smiled, they were so goofy together. But before I could say anything I felt someone pick me up, I looked over and it was Shuichi! "H-hey Shuichi what are you-" I was quickly cut off as he let go and immediately dumped me in the water, I quickly got up in the water and pouted, "Shuichiii!" I said as I looked up at him. He laughed lightly as he held out his hand, "Sorry I couldn't help it!" He said, but then I got an evil idea! I gently took his hand and pulled him into the water, the water splashed everywhere. He got up and chuckled as I couldn't help but to laugh, he playfully stuck his tongue out at me as I did the same. The rest of the day was filled with all of us having fun as the rest of the girls joined the pool, we laughed and splashed each other all day till the sun started to set. We all got up out of the water and called it a day, as I dried up I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, Shuichi looked down at me with a sweet smile that I adore, I leaned into his shoulder as we all walked back to the hotel.
Hellooooo! I'm back again and I have this new Saimatsu story called "My future with you" so if you guys are interested you guys could read it, I hope you guys have a good day!