I finally see you again...

Shuichi's POV
I-it was h-her... I saw a blonde haired girl about an inch smaller than me, with lavender eyes that could put me in a trance, and out of those lavender eyes came out tears, and a sweet smile that let me know it was Kaede. Tears formed into my eyes, as my eyes fixated on her. I trembled a little as I walked up her her, she did the same towards me. The room seemed empty almost as if no one else was there, aside from the small "aw's" in the background. I took my hands and laid them on her cheeks, is she real? Is this a fantasy? A dream maybe? I asked these questions before I laid my hands on her cheeks, they were soft and warm, and I felt her watery tears drop on my hands. "H-hi Shuichi" as she said that she had tears streaming down her cheeks and with a small sweet smile. I felt tears pour down my checks. She was real. She was alive. That was all I needed to know she took my hands and held them. The despair I had once felt had completely left my body as I realized my Kaede was alive and herself. I couldn't help but to become desperate as I pulled her into a tight hug, the both of us holding each other as we both cried and cried. My arms wrapped around her waist as she wrapped her arms around me, us both crying on each other's shoulders. As I held her I could hear her heart beat beating, which had given me more relief than ever. "I-I m-missed you so much Kaede, I'm so happy you're alive" I said while my face buried onto her shoulder. "You kept my promise Shuichi, just like you promised, I saw you on the show, you grew so confident Shuichi, I'm so proud of you" she said in a loving tone of voice. My heart felt like a huge hole had just been repaired and put back, her and I began rocking back and fourth, not wanting to let go of each other. She grabbed my chin to face me, then caressed my cheek, my cheeks had turned pink as hers was too. My heart beat fast as to how close our lips were, one more movement and they were going to touch. "Shuichi?" She has said nearly making me jump due to how nervous I was. Y-yes Kaede?" I answered as I felt heat start in my cheeks even more than they already we're, she had a loving and sweet gaze to her eyes almost like she were putting a love spell on me. "You know, you do look a lot more handsome without that hat on..." she has stated with an almost flirt like tone. I felt my cheeks burn red, as I looked away embarrassingly "K-kaede!" I said a bit loudly as I covered my red cheeks. Our faces were so close as our bodies were glued together, I was a blushing mess, but I could help but to smile at her, she was so sweet and amazing, the fact that she was alive, and how she had helped me through the killing game, will always push me to move forward and to always look for the truth, just like she had made me during the killing game. We were just standing there till we heard a voice interrupting us. "Nehehe, guys get a room" we turned around and see a small purple haired gremlin talking, thats Kokichi. "Jeez guys, I know a place where they sell condoms, and some toys, you guys should take a look" replied Miu in a perverted tone. Shit, I forgot they were there, we let go due to the awkwardness, but I looked at her again and she gave me her sweet smile that I had missed, I smiled at her back till someone said over the speaker, "now that all the survivors have returned, tonight will be a formal party dedicated to the characters and people who participated in the game!" we all looked at each other in confusion, "I guess we have to attend huh?" I asked. "Yeah, it'll be fun!" Kaede said in her cheery voice. I guess we should start getting ready.