Chapter 19

Brandon's POV

We were in the shower when she just collapsed. I didn't know what to do at first.

I caught her and kept calling to her, hoping she'll wake up. When she didn't I freaked out even more. I thought she was dieing, but then after I had calmed down, I realized that she was burning up; which means, she's getting her wolf!

I mind link Dr. Willow, "Willow?"

"Yes Alpha?"

"Could you come up to my quarters please? And hurry up."

"Yes sir!"

I cut the mindlink off and take Savannah to the bed. I lay her down and go and grab clothes for her. I got her dressed just in time when there was a knock on the door. I answer it.

"Oh thank God you're here. Please take a look at Savannah. I think she might be getting her wolf and I want to make sure." I beg her. I know I'm not suppose to, but Sav's my mate and I'll do anything for her.

"Of course, Alpha." She replies.

She walks over to her and checks her vitals and everything else. Meanwhile; I'm pacing in front of the bed.

Willow turns to me, " She'll be just fine. She is getting her wolf. But there's a problem sir. Since you haven't marked her, her wolf is unsure if you're her mate and she's scared."

"So I need to mark her." It was a statement. She nods and leaves the room. I take a deep breathe and let it out. I walk over to her and say, "I'm sorry Savannah. I wanted to do this when you wanted to, but I have to do this." I lean over her and kiss her on the lips and then one kiss where I'll mark her and I bite her.

Savannah's POV

I look around, blackness everywhere.

Where am I?

"Hello?!" I shout.

Nothing. Then I see a light pop up, and there sits a wolf. It's back is to me. It's white with a black stripe going down its back.

Just like Brandon's wolf, but opposite. Is this my wolf?

I walk over towards the wolf. As I get closer, I see that it's head is down; looking sad.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

The wolf looks up at me. I give a little smile and wave and I sit in front of it.

"I'm scared." It says in a pretty female voice.

"What has you scared? Maybe I can help?" I pat my lap, asking for her to come lay her head. She does, and lays her head in my lap and I pet her.

"You're really pretty. You're the exact opposite color of my mates wolf."

"Mate?"

"Yes. My mate wolf's name is Lucian. He's black with a white stripe just like yours."

She purrs as I say his name.

"My name is Lucinna. Isn't that funny?"

"Yes it is. It's a really pretty name, it fits you. I have a question to ask you. I hate to be blunt, but I have to know."

"What is it human?"

"Are you my wolf?" I look down at her as I ask.

"Yes, Savannah. Mother sent me herself to come to you when you found our mate. I guess that time is now."

"So you've been with me this whole time?"

"Well yes and no. I haven't been truly here with you since that fateful day. I've been in the back of your head, waiting. I went from time to time to go see mother and father. They sent me to keep watch over you every now and then. But this time, is permanent."

"I know what day you're talking about. Is that the reason you're scared?"

"Yes, I think so." She replies hesitantly.

"Lucinna, there is nothing to be afraid of. Brandon and Lucian love us. Even if they haven't met you yet. You're a part of me, they'll love you no matter what. They'll never leave us alone. Mother and father didn't want to either, but they did what they did so we can meet our mate and be happy, like they were. I'm so happy with them and you would be to, if you come with me." I say as I pet her soft fur, while tears flow down my face.

"Are you sure Savannah?"

"Yes, I'm very sure."

"Okay, but there is something that needs to be done first. So I know our mate is truly here when we go back."

"What's that?"

"He has to mark us."

"Oh. How will we tell him?"

"We don't. He already knows."

"But ho--" I scream from the pain on the right side of my neck. My hands go to it as it gets worse before it stops.

"It is done."

"When do we wake up?"

"We have to join your soul to me."

"Will this hurt?"

"No, my human." She gets up, "Stand please."

I stand and she runs off. I give a confused look. Then I see her running back, before I could do anything; she runs right into me. I wake with a jolt and I gasp. My eyes are wide, I look around the room and see Brandon laying beside me asleep.

"He's so cute when he's sleeping!" Lucinna says in my head.

He is.

I give him a little push, which wasn't a little push like I thought. He falls out of the chair and onto the floor. I laugh a big laugh. He stands up eagerly and crushes me to his chest.

"Savannah you're awake!"

"Yes, I am baby, and I have my wolf!" I say back as I wrap  my arms around him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well there you have it guys!!! She finally has her wolf!!!! Yay!!!!

I really hope yall have enjoyed the new POV I added and the Chappy itself.

I hope yall had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope that the people who have had the massive snow storms like me are warm and safe!!! Please be careful if you have ice on the roads!!!

Thank yall so much!!!