Chapter 20

I know it's been a LONG time since I updated, I finally got my thoughts together and here is the result! Hope you enjoy! Oh and thanks for putting up with me! :)

I'm sitting in bed watching VGHS on Netflix. Then Lucinna asked, "Can we go for a run? We've been sitting inside for a damn week. I know we're fine now." I laugh.

"I know, but he thinks we need more rest. I'm sick of being stuck inside to. It's such a nice day out and I want to be out there before winter is here, but nnnnoooooo, he doesn't want us to!" I cross my arms over my chest and sigh.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Brandon walks in looking really happy, "Hey babe. How are you feeling?"

"Cramped. Can we please go for a run?" I asked.

He sighs heavily, "Savannah, I've told you, you need to rest."

"Brandon! I've been stuck in this damn room for a week now! Lucinna and I want to go outside, run around, and do whatever! I'm fine, she's fine, we're both fine!"

He stands there for a good minute before he goes to the closet. I groan and fall back on the bed. I hear him shuffling around, he finally comes back out with some shorts and a t-shirt. He throws them at me.

"Okay then, if you wanna go outside, change into these and hurry up. Training starts in 7 minutes."

What? Training? I voice my thoughts.

"Yes training. You're a werewolf now. You need to train to learn how to fight and defend yourself. I'm sorry to say this, but I can't always be there to protect you, but I am going to try my damnedest to try. I need to know that you can take care of yourself, just for a little while until I get there." He sits on the bed pulls me towards him in a wolf hug. I hug him back and then pull away to kiss him, "I love you, Brandy." I smile at him.

"I love you to Savannah. Now up! You have 5 minutes."

"Are you training the group?" I ask.

"No sadly. I would love to see you all hot and sweaty, but I can't."

"But you can and you're going to be the one to make me all hot and bothered later tonight, if you're lucky." I wink at him and get out of bed to get dressed. After I'm dressed and ready to go, I walk out the door, leaving him on the bed thinking about tonight, I think.

I make my way to the training field and take a place in the back of all the newbies. I get some looks but I don't really care. I start stretching, waiting for it to start.

"Alright Newbies! Let's get started!" I look up to see Kian, Brandon's third in command. I give a little, shy wave. He smiles and continues with the lesson. We start with the basics and everything. After 2 hours, he ends the training. "Oh thank god!" I say to myself.

"Tough 2 hours?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn my head to the left and see Brandon and Shawn coming my way. I let out a little whine, answering his question. He laughs, when he gets close, he bends down and lifts me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and he walks us back into the mansion and up to our room.

"Hot bath or shower?" He ask.

"Shower, but not too hot and I'm hungry." He sets me on my feet.

"Go get a shower then we'll go down for lunch. Okay?"

"Yeah. Do you need to shower?"

"I'll use a spare one. I'll see you in a little bit." He kisses me on my lips, grabs a towel and some clothes, then leaves the room. I go take my shower.