Chapter 15

Hey Guys!!!!!

I've decided to change the name of the Alpha King to Brandon. I hope that yall dont mind, but I think its for the best. Thanks guys. Really thanks!!! I love every single reader!!!! it means a lot to me that yall read this.

I know I havent been updating frequently enough but Im in college so please bare with me. Thanks Guys!!!:)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke the next morning to a sleeping lump beside me. Aww he's so cute when he's sleeping. Then I had this urge to poke him. In the face. So I did. I started poking his cheek. Nothing. Poked again, but harder. Still nothing. Poked twice as hard.

"Why the fuck are you poking me in the face?"  He asked.

"You want me to honest?" He nodded his head. "I don't know. I just wanted to. You were to cute to not to."

He turns over to look at me with a confused look, shakes his head, turns back over and goes back to sleep. Welp, that was fun....not. Now I'm bored. "Psst.....psst..."

"What?" He says sleepily.

"I'm bored. Let's go do something."

"I have a few things in mind." He turns back over and his...umm....friend....is pushing through the covers. My eyes open wide and I'm blushing. I look away and down at the sheets.

"Babe it's okay. It's all yours, my love. I know you're not ready yet and I understand. We'll wait until you're ready. I love you."

I smile,"I love you to." He leans over and gives me a warm, passionate kiss. He pulls away and I pout. He chuckles and gives me a little peck.

"What do you want to do then, since you're so bored?" He asked.

I thought for a minute,"Can I see your wolf?"

He thinks for a minute,"Yeah, but can it wait till after breakfest?"

I giggle,"Yes it can. Get up and get dressed please?" I give my best puppy dog face.

He smiles, "I'm getting up. You get dressed to my dear." He got up and that's when I notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Yummy! He stood up and stretched. Them muscles though!!!! I couldn't stop myself. I stood up, walked around the bed and put my hands on his chest. Just loving the feeling. He growls a really,sexy growl when I touch him. I felt the vibration in his chest. I felt something in the pit of stomach go down further.

"Babe, go take a shower. I can smell your arousal.  If you don't I might take you right here, right now." he growls another sexy growl and I head to the shower.

After my shower, I put on jeans, my favorite hoodie, and my cowboy boots. I walk downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfest. When I enter, I find my mate and Shawn at the island talking.

When he noticed me, he turned in my direction and open his arms for me and I walk into them.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Don't you want to eat first?"

"No. I'm not hungry. I don't really eat breakfest."

"Well, okay then. I packed a picnic basket for us." He moves and I see a wicker picnic basket with a blanket on top. I smiled and grabbed it before I took hold of Brandon's hand to tug on it to get him up.

"Bye Shawn. We'll be back later!" He said to his beta.

We walk for ten to fifteen minutes in the woods, not bothered by all the brush and fallen trees. Even though I'm human, I spent a lot of time in the woods behind my old house, just exploring. Not too long after, we reach a big open space with a lot of different colored flowers everywhere.