Chapter 3

"Savannah."

"Hhhhhhmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn!"

"Savannah."

"Uuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Savannah get up! Time for dinner!" mom says.

"No." I say sternly and roll over and get comfortable.

"Yes Savannah. Get you lazy ass out of bed and come eat!"

"Ugh fine. I'm coming!"

I get up and go downstairs for dinner.

"Hey Sav." John greets me.

I reply with a grunt like a caveman and turn my head really slowly like you see in horror movies and give him a "go to hell look" and turn back facing mom.

"Someone isn't a morning person." dad says jokingly while chuckling.

"You're telling me." John replies.

"Here Savannah, I already have it fixed for you." mom says cheerfully while putting my plate in front of me.

"Thank you mommy." I say really sweetly to her. I look over at John and dad and see stunned-looking faces and I just smile and shrug my shoulders.

"Wipe those looks off your faces! Y'all are men and can do it y'all's self. Now eat!"

I love mom. She scolds them and takes my side.

"Ha-ha." I whisper to them.

"It's fine Savannah. I'll get you later when you least expect it." John says with a sly smirk on his face.

Oh shit! That's not good. But I can take him.

"Alright fine. Bring it on John. I can take you!" I challenge him.

"Okay, but don't go crying to mom or dad when something happens. You brought it on yourself."

"What do you get if you win?" I asks.

"I want your car and you can get mine."

"Okay if I win, I get to have you as a servant for a whole year. You have to do everything I tell you. No ifs, and , or buts about it. No complaining either."

"Deal." he agrees.

*insert evil smile here* oh I'm so going to win this.

After dinner I went back up to my room and take a shower. After that I hop on my computer and play some Minecraft and the next thing I know it's already 10 so I head off to bed.

My alarm goes off and I refuse to get up but my brother says other wise.

"Get up Savannah! You over slept and you're going to be late if you don't get up!!"

"Oh Shit! Why didn't you wake me up earlier dumbass!?"

"I tried but you didn't get up."

"Get out so I can get dress!" I yell at him and try to push him out of my room.

I hurry up and get dress and run out the door. As soon as I step outside, I notice that it's fucking dark!

"JOHN YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!" I yell at the house. I look at my phone and it's 3 o'clock in the fucking morning! I'm so pissed right now, if I was in a cartoon my face would be red and fire coming out of my ears. I go back inside and mom and dad are awake laughing.

"What?! Why are you laughing when you should be angry because he woke us up at 3 in the effing morning?!"

"Well sweety the answer is that it's just plain funny and we can't help but laugh." mom answers.

"Well fine then. I'm going back to bed and I am not waking up for nothing. I don't care if the house is on fire or anything, I'm. Not. Waking. Up. Goodnight." I say rudely. I walk up the stairs cursing John the whole way.

So what can I do to get him back? Ooooooo I know! Shaving cream in his car, glue and honey in his shampoo and body wash stuff, and what else? Hmm.....Oooooo put embarrassing baby pictures all over the school!!! Laughing I go and grab my dad's shaving cream from their bathroom. Let me tell you this he has a whole big box of it. Don't ask me why but he does. I then sneak out the back door and head to the garage and coat the inside of the whole car with shaving cream! After I get done with that I sneak back into the house and put my pjs back on and go back to sleep. 

When I wake up its 10 o'clock. Perfect. I go around the house looking for glue and fine some in the kitchen cupboards and get the honey from the fridge. I then go to John's bathroom and start pooring the shampoo, contintioner, and his body wash down the drain. I take a funnel and start putting some glue and honey in the bottles. Laughing and evil laugh the whole time.

"Oh he so going to be pissed when he takes a shower tonight."  I say to myself.

I go down to the living room, get me something to eat, then go and watch tv until he gets home. Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Is this chapter too short? I hope not. Welp I graduate tomorrow!!! Yay and nay. :(

Vote and/or comment!!

Thanks for reading!!!