Chapter 21

I finally got sometime to update!

Please enjoy!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

After my shower, I get dressed to go to the dinning room for lunch. I sense that Brandon is still upstairs.

I follow my wolf's senses and find him down the hall. I knock, "Hey, are you almost done?"

"Yeah, just a few more minutes. Go on to lunch I'll be there soon. I love you."

"I love you to." I reply and make my way downstairs. When I get to the dinning room, I go straight to the lunch line buffet. I wait my turn. I can see all kinds of food! I pick out my favorites on my tray and I head off to find a seat.

"Hey! Savannah!" I look around and find Kayla waving at me. I walk towards the table she and Preston are sitting.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask.

"Oh just school. So what's up with you and King Brandon?" She asks and wiggles her eyebrows.

I laugh, "As you can tell, we mated and I also got my wolf! I'm sorry I haven't seen yall all last week, but Brandy kept me cooped up in our room. He finally let me out today." As I finished my sentence, Lucinna said to me, "Our mates just came in."

"Thank you, Lucinna."

She doesn't respond, concentrated on our mate making his way over to us. I feel an arm go around my shoulders and sparks go through my body.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear and I turn towards him, he gives me a kiss.

I blush and say, "Hey baby. I got us some food if you wanna share. I didn't really know what you liked so I grabbed my favorites."

"It's fine, babe. I like some of these as well. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We all sat there talking the rest of the time. Students and teachers past our table and greeted us. Some even stopped to have a conversation with Brandon.

"Hey Sav?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we go practice? The big stage is free right now."

I think about it. "Yeah, let's go." I mindlink Brandon and tell him. He tells me he'll be there in a few.

We get to the stage and it's freaking huge! It looks like a scaled down version of a real concert stage.

On our way here, Preston and I got our instruments. I grabbed Brandon's as well. We got on stage and set up. I out Brandon's guitar on a stand and started tuning mine, after mine was done I did his.

"Are we ready?" I ask. I got yeahs from both of them. "So what should we play? I was thinking about You're Mine by Disturbed?"

"Yeah, I love that song!" Preston says. "Then how about Gravity by Papa Roach? Maria Brink sings with him in it and it's awesome." He suggests, Kayla and I agree. We also decide on Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch. Brandon walks in and following him are some students. He comes up on the stage.

"Is it class time time already?" I ask.

"Yeah, so I thought I would bring my students and the whole school to watch the best band this school has." He smirks. He has this glint in his eyes.

"Really?!" Kayla asks freaking out.

"Kay, you'll be fine. We've preformed to big crowds before. You can do this." I said as I give her a hug. She nods and heads over to the drums.

Just then the big doors open and a flood of people come in.

"Can we go for a run later? Just you and me?" I ask.

"Of course baby. I think our wolves would love some quality time together." I nod in agreement.

"Your guitar is already tuned, but check and make sure." He nods and gives me a kiss, I blush and smile. I recheck my guitar as well.

People settle into their seats. I turn to Brandon, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, very sure. Think of it as a lesson to the students."

"I'm not nervous."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Shawn came onto the stage, "I'll be giving the lesson as you play. When you hear the volume of yourselves being lowered, don't quit. I'm just going to say some stuff." He laughs. "Just be yourselves, guys."

We all agree. We take our positions, waiting for Shawn to begin the lesson.

"Good afternoon guys!" Shawn says. Replies are heard. "Today we have something special planned at last minute. I'm going to give a lesson on stage performing with the help of these people up here!" Cheers and whistles from the crowd sound.

Kayla and I start off with the intro and then Preston and Brandon join in.

"Cause you're mine

I knew I could be whole if you were mine

I'll vanquish any foe because you're mine" I sung along with Brandon.

The volumes lowers and Shawn says, "Pay close attention when each singer comes and goes. You have to time it right. Same with you're playing."

The song ends and we continue with the next song. I start off and then Brandon starts rapping as Kayla joins in the same time. I sing at Maria's part. Brandon and I are in perfect harmony and sync. I smile big, really happy knowing this where I belong. On stage with my band with my mate. I poor my heart and soul into the song. Loving the feel and the adrenaline I'm getting.

We go right into the next one. I have a guitar solo as Brandon sings, then we all join in when suppose to.

Are we're done the whole room erupts into applause and cheers. My cheeks are hurting from smiling so big, but I can't help it.

I ask, "Can we play some more?"

"Of course!" Brandon replies.

We play for the rest of the day, loving every single second of it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I know it's been like forever since I updated but I finally got some time to update!

I hope you enjoyed this chappy!

Leave comments about your favorite songs!

You never know, I might put them in the story!

I wish I could of added the others but I'll add them in the next chapters!

Love yall!