Chapter 22

Hi guys!!!
Sorry it's been forever since I updated. I've had a lot of things to do. I've had exams and certifications to take.

I hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas, New Year, and Valentine's Day as well!

I would also like to take each and everyone of you for getting this book to almost 200K views!!! 

Like what?????!!!!!!!

It's so fucking amazing!!!! So THANK YOU!!!! I've never thought it would get this many!!! 

It has just blown my mind. Just wow. 

So here it is!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

After our concert, I guess you could call it, Brandon and I went out to the woods for our run. We went deep into the forest before we shift.

I ask, "Brandon?"

"Yeah?"

"Where exactly are we going?"

"Well, if I tell you, then it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" he laughs a little.

I sigh, "Fine." 

He stops. "Strip and shift. We are in our wolves from here on out." I take off my clothes and shift. I stretch out my legs. 

Then I hear Brandon's voice in my head, "Has anyone told you that you look almost like a backwards skunk?"

I laugh, "No, you're the first because I haven't been out with anyone else but you. Has anyone ever  told you that you're a giant skunk?"  He growls at me and I take off running as I'm laughing. Even though I had a good lead on him, he soon caught up to me and tackles me to the ground. We roll a few feet and then we go down a hill. We separate as we tumble. I let out a few yelps as I hit some rocks. I finally come to a stop as my back hits a tree. 

"Ow! That really hurt! Fuck! Did you HAVE to tackle me?!"

"I am so sorry, Savannah! I didn't know there was a hill here. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just let me sit here for a few."  I flinch as I try to turn onto my stomach. Brandon comes over and helps me.

"Lucinna?"

"Yeah?"  she replies.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just talking to Lucian. He's....well...an animal. He wants to do me here in the woods and I don't know if I can tell him no. I want to but then again....."

"Do what your heart tells you. You two deserve time together. Brandon and I wouldn't mind. You are people to, so to speak, so you need to have alone time together."

"Thank you, Savannah." then she cuts off the link. 

I try to get up but only feel a little bit of pain. 

"Savannah?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Do you wanna give them the wheel for a little while?"

"Of course. They deserve it." I give Lucy the lead, "Thank you, Savannah." she takes off running with our mate right our tail. We run and run, for hours until we reach a clearing full of flowers with a stream flowing through. We lay down in the grass after drinking some water. The sun setting just over the trees and the mountains beyond them, makes a perfect memory for me. 

"We should be heading back. It'll be dark before we get home." Brandon says.

"Do we have to? God forbid that our wolves wanna fuck and you wanna pull the leash on them and say 'No' ?!"

"I really don't want to do that but with rouges sightings increased, I don't want to risk it at the moment." 

I sigh, "Fine. Let's get going then." I say as I get up and shake the grass and dust off me. "Lead the way." 

He walks ahead and I follow. I apologize to Lucy. "I understand. They only want to keep us and our pack safe. I don't want to risk it."

I just follow behind our skunk of a mate until we reach home. 

I hope this is ok. i might add some stuff to it later. its probably really short and im sorry for that. 

Love yah!!! have and awesome day!!!!!