Chapter 7

This update is for all the peoples who have gotten this book to 1,000 views!!!

Enjoy!!! :)

He comes towards me with the biggest, most sexiest smile ever. I immediately start drooling over him. My mind was shot. I couldn't think straight.

"You better close your mouth before I make you do something that you might regret later." he gave me a smirk."Now, sweetheart, what's your name?" he asked me.

It took me a few seconds to clear my head before I anwsered."S-Savannah, Sir."

"There's no need to be so polite, baby. I'm Brandon. You might know me better as the Alpha King."

Oh my God! This is the famous Alpha that every girl has been fangirlying over, but why is he talking to me? 

"Why are you talking to that nobody? You should be talking to me, sexy. I'm can do things she only wishes she could do." Ashley comes through the crowd of people and comes up to Brandon and puts her grimy hands all over him.

She looks up at him and he looks down at her with complete disgust. He gives her a minacing growl and takes her hand and pushes it off him with a lot of force. Ashley's face was a look of horror.

Ha ha! You just got turned down biatch. Nananana!!! Oh God that was so immature, but I don't care right now.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT YOUR QUEEN LIKE THAT! GOT IT?!" he yells at Ashley. She got the message and backed off and went back to her friends.

Wait Queen?! Oh my gosh is he talking about me? Nah it can't be me. Can it?"Excuse me, Alpha King?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"What do you mean by Queen?"

"Well, you my dear are my mate so that makes you the queen." he replies.

I just stand there for a minute trying to wrap my head around it.

"This is a joke right? Everyone can start laughing at me. Come on get it over with. I just want to go home."

"Savannah this isn't a joke. Can you not hear your wolf saying that I'm your mate to you?" he asked.

"NO SHE CAN'T. BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SHIFT!!!" Ashley yelled out.

I started to get tears in my eyes. He turns back around to look at me with pitty. "Savannah, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please don't cry." He puts his arms around me and comforts me. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulder. "Everyone out except her family." I could hear feet moving against the wood floor. About the time everyone was out I had quit crying and now I only had sniffles here and there.

"Savannah, baby please stop crying. I'm sorry." he pleads.

"You didn't know, Brandon, so it's okay. I'm crying because you're going to reject me because I can't shift. I wish you wouldn't, because we were hoping when and if I found my mate, then maybe she'll awaken and I could shift."

"Savannah, I'm not going to reject you. To me you're beautiful no matter what you look like or if you could shift or not. I love you no matter what okay?" He takes me by my waist and pulls me back a little bit to see my face. I know I look a mess, but at that moment, I didn't care. He kissed me on the forehead.

Then John being the big brother that he is says,"Please take care of my little sister. Even though we aren't family by blood we still love her like she is. If you do hurt her, I don't care if you're the Alpha King or not, I will kick your ass."

"I understand, John. I don't want to hurt her. If I do I would be ashamed of myself and I'll call you so you can kick my ass, deal?"

"Deal."

They shake hands to make it offical. Mom and dad came over and congratulate me. They told me they were really happy for me and I thanked them.

"Savannah, do you feel any different?" John asked.

"No, I don't. I guess I don't have a wolf." I said miserably.

"Sweetheart, was your real parents both wolves?"

"Yes." dad answered for me.

"I don't see why you can't shift then."

"I might have an idea, but I don't want to tell you right now. I just want to go home please." I said.

"I understand. You can tell me when you're ready to baby." he smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek this time. He lets go of me and grabs my hand. Being me I freaking blush. He just chuckles and we walk out of the room. Then I remember that I needed to get my stuff.

"Hey Brandon," He purrs from deep within his chest and that is just really sexy to me. Don't judge me.

"Yes my love?" he replies still purring.

OMG!!! So freaking hot. I start to fan myself a little.Whew!! DAMN!!!

"I need to go pack up my stuff from my room."

"Lead the way babe."

" 'Kay. Why do you think my wolf hasn't come out yet? I always thought that when I meet my mate, then maybe she'll wake up or something. I feel like a part of me is missing you know?"

We stop at my door, I open it and walked in with Brandon in tow.

"Well, did you exprience any traumatic events?"

"When I was little. I think that's why I haven't shift yet, she lost the people she loved and I thought once she met her mate then maybe she'll come out. Do you think we....have to......you know......mate for her to realize it's you. I can feel the pull and the tingles. I just wish she would you know?"

"I know baby, I know. Maybe when we do mate she will. I want you to be happy, Savannah. We'll try everything we can to get you to shift. I promise you babe.

There you guys!!!!!!

1,000 words for a 1,000 views!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot guys!!!!

I didnt think people would read this story, but y'all proved me wrong!!!!

I hope y'all enjoyed!!!!!!