Chapter 8

Read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter!!!

I am dedicating this chapter to.............KINXYY!!!!!

She dedicated a chapter to me so I'm doing one for her!!!

Hope yall like it!!

I was getting my stuff together when someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" Brandon said. 

The person that came in didn't look familer to me. He must be from Brandon's pack. He has a high rank coming from him. Beta?

"Sir, I'm sorry to bother you, but the Alpha needs to see you and Savannah as soon as possible." The guy said.

"Okay, thanks. Where at?" Brandon asked.

"He said to meet him at his house, once Savannah is done packing." 

"Okay. We'll go soon."

"Yes sir."

He walks out of the room and I turn to Brandon. "Who was that? Your beta?"

"Yep. That was Shawn."

"Is he always that formal with you?"

"No he's not. He usaually more.... friendly, I guess you could say. He's just trying to seem tougher than he looks like."

"Yeah. I see that. He has that cute baby face that most girls think is cute."

Brandon growled at that."Your MINE!!! MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!" 

Oh shit! "Baby I didn't mean me. I love you. I know we just met, you're my mate. No matter what we love each other." I walk over to him and put my arms around his neck. He imediately calm down some. "You accepted me for who I am. You don't care if I'm fat or if I was skinny. If I was ugly or pretty, you still accepted and that makes me love you right away." I said to him. 

He looks at me and says " I love you too." and kisses me, and man it was AMAZING!!!!! I don't have anyone to campare to because I've never been with anyone, but this kiss was wow. We broke away after a few seconds. 

After a minute or two passed I said, " That....was....AMAZING!!" 

"Yeah, it was, sweetheart." He gives one more kiss before he says, "Come on, get your stuff and let's go. I'm sure they're waiting and don't want to give them any ideas." he chuckles a little thinking of that.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I pulled away from him and grabbed his hand and walked over to the bed and grabbed my stuff. We walked downstairs still hand-in-hand. 

"Hey babe?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm thirsty, so I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?" 

"No thanks. Hurry back to me?" he gave me the saddest look I've ever seen. 

"I promise, just wait here." I gave him a peck on the lips and walked to the kitchen. What do I want.......Hmmm? I'll just have some sweet tea! I went over to the cabnit where we keep the travel cups. I got one and went to the fridge and filled it up with the sweet goodness that I love and put the top on, then stuck a straw through the whole. I was walking out when I hear some giggling and then I saw Ashley talking to my mate. WTF?! Why is she talking to him and why is she giggling? Ninja mode activated. I sneek a little closer to listen to what they're saying.

Whoebag giggles and says,"Why don't you come with me for a little fun tonight? I bet she won't do anything to statisfy your needs, like I can sexy." more giggling.

Flat. Out. Eww! No fucking respect for yourself, and why the fuck are you talking to my mate when you fucking know that he has a mate and has already blown you off not to long ago?  Oh thats right! Because you're a whore.

Then I hear the best thing ever! "What's your name?"

"Ashley."

"Ashley, I'm going to point out something that you might not like but, you're a whore. You wear the skimpiest of clothes and you have no respect for yourself and for others. You try to get with mated males just because you don't like the girl. Why don't go fuck off somewhere and leave people alone? I have a mate and I love her more than life itself. I'm sick of you go away."

I step out from my hiding place and started to clap. They turned to me and Brandon gave me the biggest smile and Ashley gave mean the meanest look, if looks could kill I would be dead.

"You heard him, Ashley. Go fuck off somewhere and leave us alone. I really am sick of your shit and so is everybody else. Come on Brandon, my parents are waiting for us." I said and we walked off holding hands and Ashley with the most dumbfounded face I've ever seen.

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!

I hope y'all like the new cover and the title. I think this title best fits this story than the other one.

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE 

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!