Chapter 18

Kayla and I were still in the bandroom, watching our recordings, when Brandon came in along with some students.

We look over and I meantaly cringed, I paused the video and said, "Oh crap sorry. We weren't watching the time. We'll leave so you can have class."

"No, no. It's fine. I was actually going to show them some videos. Your's would be an excellant example for these freshmen."

I look at the students, smile, and wave. They wave back in egarness. I looked back to Brandon," Okay. Everything is on the flashdrive. John sent it over along with the DVDs. Help yourself." 

"Thanks babe. If you want to stay, you can."

"No, thanks Kay and I have something else to do" I lie.

"Yeah sure." 

Brandon pulled me against him and gave me a kiss. This kiss was a needing type of kiss. Something I have never felt from him before. I kiss back with the same ferver, me wanting him as much as he wants me. He lets me go, unwillingly. Kayla and I walk out go find something to do. 

We ended up going outside and walking around. "Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"When did Preston and you...umm...well...mate? I know it's a personal question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

She laughs,"Sav, we didn't mate right away. He gave me time and so did I. But when we did, it was amazing!"

"Were you scared?"

"Yes and no. I was scared but then I realized that Preston's my mate and that I trust him with all my heart. So I gave myself to him. Don't be scared Savannah. Brandon loves you, he wouldn't do anything without you willing to."

"Yeah. That's true. So what should I do?"

"That is for you to decide my friend. He's your mate."  She walks back into the palace and leaves me alone to think. The chilly September air whips around me and a shiver runs through my body. 

Should I just tell him or give him hints? Should I wait until he says something? I don't know. I sigh. I should just tell him. Then if he isn't ready we can wait until he is. 

I turn around and head back. Once inside, I go to the bandroom to see if he's there. I arrive at the doors and put my ear up to one of the doors. I hear talking but I go in anyways. I open the door and all talking stops and they look to see who it is. I smile and wave at them. I look around for Brandon and see his back facing me. I walk over to him and put my hand on his back. He turns around and smiles at me and I give a small smile back.

"Is this a good time to talk to you about something? It's important."

"Sure, babe." We walk out to the hall. 

He shuts the door behind him and we move away from the door. Just incase. 

"What is it, Baby?" He asks.

I take a deep breath,"I was wondering if and when you would.......mate with me?"

His eyes go wide and his jaw goes wide. 

"It's okay. You don't have to answer right now. I'm sorry I interupted your class. I'll...just go."

I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. I look up at him and his eyes are black. Before I can say anything he kisses me. 

Oh hot damn! 

WARNING!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

This kiss was like no other. We start making out and I moan from it. He pulls back. 

"Go on up to our room, I'll be there in a minute to finish this." He gives me one more good kiss before he pulls back and goes back to the classroom. I head upstairs to our room and sit on the bed and kick my shoes off. Exactly a minute later Brandon comes in. He locks the door and comes towards me. 

"Are you sure sweetheart?" He asks.

"Yes. I am." I kiss him and put so much need, want, and love into it. He growls deep in his chest and it makes me want him more. I feel wetness in my underwear and he growls again. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pushes me against the bed and gets on top of me. I feel his erection through my pants. I unwrap my arms and slide them down his sides to the bottom of his shirt and pull the shirt up exposing his abbs. 

"Mmmmmmmmmm." I moan as I feel his hard abbs against my hands. He gets the message and pulls away and lifts the shirt over his head. I lick my lips and he smirks. I smile and he takes his right and goes under my shirt up to my bra and rubbs my right breast through the bra. I lean up and courasiously take off my shirt. He stares at me and he growls. I take it a step further and and my bra off, exposing my breasts. He growls again and he gently pushes me back on the bed and puts his mouth on my left breast. I moan and my hands go to his air and wrap themselves in it. He then goes to the other one and starts sucking on it. His tongue flicks my nipple and I arch my back and moan loudly. 

I try to reach for the button on his pants and he notices. He gets up and pulls down his pants along with his boxers and low and behold it's huge. My eyes go wide. This so going to hurt. I whimper a little.

"Don't worry baby. It's only going to hurt for a little bit. I promise i'll be gentle and slow."

I nod in agreement. He reaches for my pants and undoes them and takes off my pants and panties. 

"Do you have a condom? I'm not birthcontrol." 

"Yeah baby. Calm down baby, you're shaking."

"I am?" At that a trimmer goes through me. "Sorry." 

"It's fine baby. Relax okay and let me take care of you."

I nod my head. He opens the nightstand drawer and gets a packet, opens it, and puts it on. 

"Lean back baby and relax. I love you." He says.

"I love you to." I lean back and gets on top and positions himself inbetween my legs. He leans down over me and puts his hands on either side of my head to hold himself up. He kisses me and his dick goes in as he does. It goes in slowly and I whimper a little because of the pain. 

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah. It just stings a little."

"Do you want me to continue?" 

"Yes please."

He starts off slow and then goes a little faster over time. I can feel my climax coming and I know his is to, by the way his trust are harder. We soon climax together. I let out a loud satisfying loud moan as I do and he growls a long deep growl that I'm sure means he's happy. 

"Oh baby."

"What?" I ask.

"That was...was... I don't know what words would describe how awesome that was." He says.

I laugh. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I love you."

"I love you to." He kiss me before getting off of me. 

"I want to take a shower, do you want to join me?" I ask as I'm sitting up.

"Yeah. I need to get back to my office. Rouges have been spotted at the Northwest border. Do you feel any different?"

"No, I don't. Maybe I am a wolfless."

"Savannah don't say that. Give her time. She'll come around." He grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed and into his arms and kisses me. He pulls away and leads me to the shower. He turns the water on and sets it to the right temperature. We get in and I start to wet my hair when I start to feel dizzy. I reach for the wall but Brandon catches me.

"You okay? You sure you feel fine?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I go back to washing my hair when everything goes black.

YAY!!!!! They mated!!!!! I really hope y'all enjoyed it!!!!!! Thanks guys for everything!!!!