Chapter 16

After our little picnic together, we headed back to the mansion hand-in-hand. We reached the steps of the front door when Brandon stopped and turned to me and asked, "What would you do if I said I had a surprise for you, waiting inside?"

"Well, depends on what it is. If it's good, then you'll get a kiss or if it's bad, I'll sleep in the guest bedroom tonight."

"Well, let's hope you like it." He said. He sounded scared.

We walked in and I was immediately grabbed into a bone crushing hug. "I can't breathe! Human here!"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Savannah! I just missed you!" Kayla said.

"Oh girl, I missed you to!" I gave her a hug back. "Where's Preston? I know he wouldn't of let you come here by yourself."

"He's in the kitchen."

"Of course. So what are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Well, your mate invited Preston and I to join the school!"

"Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!! Really?!" I turned to Brandon and he smiled and shook his head 'yes'.

Kayla and I started jumping up and down together. People were giving us crazy looks, but we didn't care. Then Preston comes in and starts jumping with us.

"Why are we jumping?!" He asked.

We stop jumping and I replied, "Kayla and you get to attend the school with me! We can get the band back together! Man, how I have missed you guys!"

"You know John isn't here right?" Kay asked.

"I know. He had to stay because he's the next in-line for alpha for the pack. So we have to hold auditions for a second guitarist......Unless someone wants to do it?" I turn around and look at Brandon. I gave him my puppy dog face.

He sighed, "Of course baby. I would love to." He put his arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"Aaawww! Aren't yall the cutest couple?" Kayla said. I just blush and looked down at my shoes. Brandon just chuckles and tightens his hold on me.

"What are we waiting for?! I haven't  played in awhile! Let's go people!" Preston said as he was tugging on Kayla.

"Okay guys, just calm down and follow me." I said. I lead them to the musicroom. "Here we can play to our hearts content." I opened the doors to the music room.

"Fucking awesome!" Preston said. He walks over to the bass and starts playing. Then Kayla gets on the drums, they automatically get in sync.

"Man, they're really good together." Brandon said.

"Yup. That's why they're my bassist and drummer." I walk over and pick up my guitar and one for Brandon. "Here." I hand him his guitar and we walk back to them. "What should we play?" I asked.

"Could y'all wait here a sec?" Brandon asked. We nodded. He came back a few minutes later with some papers.

"What are these?" Kayla asked.

"Music sheets for a new song." Brandon replies. He handed me mine. The title is Edge of a Revolution by Nickelback.

I scream, "How the hell did you get this!? They just released their new album!"

"I know a few people." He simply replied. "Chad gave me these so that some of my best students could learn it and play it with them at Madison Square Garden."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes and I take it that you already know the song?"

"Yes, I do. I was wanting to get the band to learn it so we could play it before......everything."

"Well, you still get to babe." He smiled.

"Thanks, Brandon." I tell him and give him a kiss. He growls in approval.

"Get a room!" Kayla said.

Him and I just laugh.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I hope y'all enjoyed it!!!

I have something else for yall. One of my good friends oZ_ShocX, he has a book that he just posted on here and he's basing a character off me, Katherine Pearce. It's a zombie story.

I'm not in the story just yet. So please bare with him. He's only 14.

Thanks guys!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE