Chapter 13

Hey guys!!! I'm updating because I feel really bad that it took me forever to update. I got a new phone!!! Galaxy S4 and I love it!!! I got a bigger and better phone so it will be easier to update on the mobile app.

So here yall go!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I wake up the next morning with the bright sunshine in my eyes.

"Ugh why sun? Why?" I yell out the big window. "and who in the freaking world opened up the freaking blinds?!"  I get up out of bed and notice that Brandon isn't on the couch or anywhere. I go to the closet and pick out some blue jeans and a black tanktop and some white flip flops to match. I wonder who unpacked and organized my clothes? Well whoever did, thank you. You're amazing. I go to the bathroom and put on the necessary stuff and now what to do with my hair....I think I'll just put it in a ponytail. I'm not in the mood to do shit to it. I leave out of the bathroom to go downstairs.

As I'm walking down the hallway to the stairs I see some photos of Brandon and his family, I'm guessing, Brandon was so cute when he was little! Aww!!! Well that's enough of looking and now to find the present Brandon and all his sexiness.

I walk down the stairs and I walk to the kitchen and every kid and person was there. I walk into the dinning room kids were staring at me. Some were of curious looks, some were of envy, and some were of complete disgust. I just got here and people already hate me! I didn't do anything! Oh well.

I look around for Brandon but instead I see Shawn coming towards me.

"Hey Savannah."

"Hi Shawn, have you seen Brandon? Please I need to talk to him."

"Well he's really busy right now."

"Well when you see him tell him I need him."

"I will. Do you want something to eat?"

"No thanks."

"Well okay. Here, B wanted me to give you this." he holds out a piece of paper.

I take it and say,"What's this?" I get a good look at it and see that's it's a schedule. "What's this for? I'm suppose to actually attend classes here?! I'm thousand times better than them!" I point to the people in the dinning room. " I want to attend regular school. I don't need to be taught how to play a guitar."

"Savannah, you're helping him teach these kids."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! Awesome!"

"Well you better get to class. Your mate is probably there by now."

"Thanks!"

I turn around and head for the music stage that I had the battle with Skylar. I enter and I see him up on the stage looking at his phone.

As soon as I took 5 steps in he was holding me against him. I look up and smile at him. Damn I want to kiss him so freaking bad. So I decided to be bold and I lean in a little and he gets what I'm doing and we were so close to kissing and then

RING!

RING!!

RING!!!

Damn bell!! We break apart but still hold each other's hands. Students start piling in for class. Well here we go. Brandon leads me up to the stage and we wait for the all the students to get in before the late bell. Once everyone was in and settled we started class.

"Good morning class!!" Brandon said.

"Good morning Mr.B!" they replied.

One kid raised her hand and asked," Why is she here? Is she on tour of the school or what?" that was rude.

"No she's here to help me teach you."

Just then the intercom came on," Will every student and faculty report to the auditorium for a meeting at this time."

I turn to him,"What's this meeting about?"

"You'll see why, my beautiful mate and Queen."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope yall like it. I hope it ain't too short.

thanks a lot for adding this story to yall's reading list and voting!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANKS!!!!!!