Chapter 5

I'm sitting on my bed watching YouTube on my Surface, when I hear the front door slam.

Well, someones in a bad mood.

I get up and go downstairs. I see John walking up the stairs as I'm going down.

"Bro, what's wrong?"

"Just a bad day at football practice."

"Wait. You're not mad about the shaving cream?"

"No. I'm not. It was actually funny."

"Oh. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Do you mind telling me?"

Truth is I'm scared to know.

"Well if you really want to know....it was about you, Savannah."

That froze me in place. Why would they talk about me? I haven't been to school in 2 days!

"What?! Why were they talking about me?!"

"They were saying that they don't understand why we have taken care of you all these years. Why we won't throw your ass out on the street when you turn 18 in December." He took a deep breath to calm his wolf. I could see his eyes turning from brown/hazel eyes to his wolf's pitch black ones."I told them to fuck off and shut the hell up. They didn't know the real story of what happened. Then they started talking about how you can't shift. That almost sent me over the edge. I almost did something I would've regreted later if I didn't stop. So I grab my stuff and left. I'm sorry, Savannah. I'm sorry I wish I could of done more to prevent this when were younger, then it wouldn't be like this today." He gives me a hug and I can't help but cry and hug back.

"Thank you John. I'm glad we're brother and sister even though we aren't by blood. I love you, big bro." I say sobbing. I cry on his shirt and he just holds me tighter. That's when I relize I have to tell him about his shampoo and stuff.

"Hey John?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have anymore shampoo and stuff?"

"Wwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?"

"Well to get you back, I put glue and honey in eveything and since you had a bad day I didn't want to make it worse for you tonight. I'm sorry."

"Well that would have made my night worse indeed. Thanks for telling me. The prank war is off."

"Oh thank you God!!!" I said.

"Goodnight little sis."

"Goodnight big bro."

After one more tight squeeze we let go of each other.

Man if I have to hear shit like that at school tomorrow, I'm kicking me some ass and I don't care if they are werewolf or not.

The next morning!!!

I get to school and everyone is giving me glares. By lunch I've had enough.

"Okay! What the hell is everyones' problem?! What did I do to piss all of y'all off?!" I scream to everyone in the lunch room. That's when Ashley walked in. Oh my God!!!! Her face was messed the fuck up!!! Man!!! I can't believe that I did that to her. I couldn't help but bust out laughing at her. If looks could kill I would be dead.

 "What the fuck you laughing at bitch?!"

"I'm laughing at your fucked up face, that's what!" I replied back to her while laughing. Eveyone was laughing at what I said about her, I even heared a few 'she got burned's from people. Her face got so red, I laughed even harder. She stomped off out the doors, then lunch ended.

The rest off the day went fine. People came up to me and complimented me at what happened at lunch.

 This was the best day ever!!!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND GOODNIGHT OR GOOD MORNING (depending and what time ur reading this!!!!)