Chapter 1

*Make me your Aphrodite,

make me your one and only,

but don't make me your enemy,

your enemy, your enemy, your enem-*

My alarm on my phone goes off at 7 o'clock in the morning, on a Monday.

"Uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower while singing Darkhorse by Katy Perry. After 10 minutes I get out and put on my smell good stuff and wrapped a towel around me and walk out. I walk over to my closet and pick out my Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 t-shirt, my favorite black with pink polka-dot bra with matching panties, my gray hoodie, dark blue jeans, and camo cowboy boots. I put my hair up in the towel so I can put my clothes on. (Yes I do play video games)

After I got my clothes on, I head back to the bathroom to blow-dry my hair. As I was doing that, John comes in and stands at my bathroom door and waits till I get done with drying my hair. It doesn't take me long to dry it since it's to my shoulders.

"Hi, welcome to my bathroom. How can I help you?" I say like those people who greet you at some grocery stores.

"Hi, I'm looking for my sister. She's 6ft, with shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes, and she also wears glasses."

"I'm sorry sir, I haven't seen her and if I do I'll tell her to meet you downstairs." We both start cracking up at our role-playing joke.

"Do you want to ride with me or are you driving?' He ask.

"I'm driving my fatass to school today, then I'm going to the mall. Remember the Alpha King is coming this weekend and dad said to wear something really nice." I say. I'm with my body. It's what makes me, me, you know?

"Is anyone going with you?"

"No. You of all people know I don't have any friends, John. Everyone hates me. And you wanna know what?"

"What?" He replies.

"They will regret the day they mess with me. I don't know when but they will." I pause. "Why do they hate me so much, bwother?" I say in a baby's voice sadly looking at him.

"I don't know baby sis." He says and walks over to me and gives me a bear hug and kisses my forehead lovingly. I have tears coming out my eyes and he pulls me back, noticing the tears, he wipes them away.

"Cheer up, Savannah. Mom, dad, and I will always love you and when you find your mate, he'll love you no matter what. No matter what anyone says, you're the best, kindest person I know."

"Thank you that makes me feel a lot better." He lets go of me and we walk downstairs to the kitchen, where mom and dad are sitting.

"Good morning kids" mom says way too cheerfully. Good lord, its 7 something in the freaking morning and she thinks it's the afternoon or something!

"Good morning mom and dad." John and I say at the same time.

I call them mom and dad because they have been my mom and dad since I was little. I'm really grateful for them to take care of me. I love them so damn much. I go over to the both of them and hug them.

"What's with the hug Savannah?" my dad ask me.

"I don't know if I ever told you how grateful I am of y'all to take me in and love me the way y'all do. I love y'all so much!" I say to them. I motion for John to come join in the group hug.

"Uhh, I hate to break this love fest, but Sav we need to get to school." John says after a few minutes. We break apart and dad starts to get out his wallet and so does mom.