Chapter 12

Five minutes passed and Brandon finally walked back on the stage," I have the judges' decision, and the winner is....." He pauses for dramatic effect."Savannah!!!"

"HAHA Skylar!!! I beat your ass!!! Bow down to your queen!!!" (Insert victory dance.)

"What?! No fucking way!!! You're joking Mr.B!! There is no way I lost to a girl!!!"

Brandon chuckles and walks up to Skylar. "Yes she beat you. Now get over it whiny baby. Damn!"

Brandon walked away from Skyler. His face was full of anger. Skyler turned toward me and walked up to me and said," Listen here bitch, this isn't over! Not by a long shot!" He stomps away and I'm standing here with a WTF face, speechless.

"Well that's fine asshat. I'll always beat your ass anyway." I said to myself. I look for Brandon and fine him talking to Shawn. I walk up to them," B, I want to go to our room now and I need to tell you something."

"If it's something important tell me now Savannah."

"No it's nothing important, I promise. I'm tired and I had a long day. Please can we go?"

"Yeah we can go babe. I'll talk to you later Shawn."

Brandon takes my hand and leads me through backstage and out a door. He turns left and walks down a hallway to another set of doors. He opens them and we end up in a hallway beside the music room.

"Oh so that's where it goes." I said.

"Yep. Come on babe."

"Okay." I replied and he started leading me again up some stairs to the third floor. He went past a few doors until we ended up in front of double doors. Our room. My stomach started to get butterflies and I started shaking. I've never been in the same room with a guy before except my brother but that doesn't count. This is different! Oh shit this is going to be so awkward for us. I guess Brandon knew I was scared because he waited to open the doors until I was ready. After about five minutes, we're still standing out in the hallway.

"Savannah, are you okay? If you don't want to stay in here with me, I'll understand. I'll get you a different room."

"No no, I'm okay. It's just that it's new to me."

"I understand baby. Come on in and relax. I'll run you a hot bath with bubbles."

"Ooooo yeah that sounds awesome right now." I said.

We go in and the room is huge! A king size bed on the right wall with black sheets and thick fluffy pillows, opposite of the bed is doors to the closet and bathroom, straight across the bedroom door is two French doors that lead out to a balcony. Brandon walks over to the bathroom and I follow. He opens the door and I see the most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen! Marble tile on the floor and in the big walk-in shower that has waterfall shower head, a big bathtub with jets that can sit two or three people, a granite countertop with two sinks for both of us.

"Here, I'll start running you the bath water and you go get you some clothes."

I just nodded my head and walked out to the closet. I opened it and it was so freaking huge!! What guy has a huge walk-in closet? I look around and see my side. I look through the drawers and find some clothes. I pick them up and head back to the bathroom. The water was done and Brandon was still in there.

"Ummm....can you....umm....leave....please?"

"Oh, oh yeah, sure sorry. Is there anything else you need?"

"No. I'm good, thanks." I said with a smile.

He then walks out but not before he gives me a kiss on the forehead. I blush a little at how sweet that was of him. I start taking off my clothes and get in the tub. After about 20 minutes I'm done and I put on my night clothes for bed. I'm dead tired and all I want to do is sleep. Wait! We have to sleep in the same bed! Maybe I could ask if I could get a different room? But it is a king size bed, we can sleep on different sides and put pillows between us. I do love him, no doubt about it, but I'm not ready for that yet. I hope he understands.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see him laying on the couch already asleep. Aww he looks so cute! But I do feel bad. Oh well. I get into bed and the damn thing was so soft and comfortable, when my head hit that pillow, I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Thanks for being patient. I tried to do it on the computer but it wouldn't save so I've been having to rewrite it 3 times and do it on my iPhone.

Thanks guys!!!! I love y'all so freaking much!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE

THANKS!!!!!!