Chapter 2

I drive up to the mall and park my car close to the front.

"Awesome! A good parking spot. Now I don't have to walk far."

As I'm getting out, I notice more people staring.

What is with people and staring?!

"Hey what y'all looking at?!" I yell at them.

As I'm walking into the mall, I look at my phone and it's already 11:30.

"I guess I'll get something to eat."

I walk to the food court and wait for my turn like a good little girl is suppose to.

"Hi, what would you like to order?" the dude says to me.

"Hi, I would like a burger, small fries, and a chocolate milkshake." I say.

"Okay."

Dude could you be anymore bored. I know it's a sucky ass job, but seriously why apply to a job that you don't like? I think to myself.

I pay him and he hands over my food.

Now where to sit? There's a good spot.

"Savannah!!"

I turn around and see John coming towards me. I walk over to the booth I wanted and sit.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I got what I came here for and was about to leave when I saw you here at the food court. Are you just getting here and what about your hand?" He asks me.

"Yeah I am. Mom said it wasn't broken. Thank God for that, but I did need stiches."

"I'm glad it isn't broken. If it was then I would be writing everything for you."

"Damn it! Could you still write for me though?"

"No."

"Hmph. Do you think I could get them out before Saturday?"

"I have no idea Sav. You'll have to ask mom."

" 'K. Do you know why the Alpha King is coming here anyways?"

"I heard that he's looking for his mate, so he's going to all the packs searching for her." He replies taking one of my fries.

"Good luck to him." I say while slapping his hand. "Have I taught you nothing? Don't take my fries!"

John takes a deep breath then says something heart clentching to me. "If he is your mate, I'll be happy and sad for you. Happy, because you found your mate and maybe your wolf will wake up. Sad, because I don't want him to hurt you and see you sad. It will hurt me because I couldn't protect you like a big brother should, you know? If he isn't your mate don't give up. He's out there somewhere waiting for you. Mom, dad, and I always love you even though you aren't blood, you're still family."

"Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww, John!" I get up and hug him and he hugs me back. "Oh my gosh you got me crying! That was so sweet!" I say. He wipes my tears away from my face.

"Now stop crying so you can see what I got." he says

"Okay." I say, He picks up his clothes bag and he pulls out a white button-up shirt, khaki pants, and some tan dress shoes.

"That will look very handsome on you." I say.

"You think so?" he asks.

"Hell yeah!"

"Good. I don't want to embarrass dad and the pack." He says.

"Yeah. Are you leaving or are you going to stay?"

"I'm leaving. I'll see you when you get home."

"Okay."

He gets up and gives me another hug and waves goodbye walking away.

Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore. Packing up my burger and fries, I get up and start walking around. As I'm walking past Cato's I see the perfect dress I think that's perfect. I walk in and go straight to it.

"Now to find my size. Here we go. Now to go try it on. I hope it fits." I say to myself with little hope.

"Hi, how can I help you?" says one of the ladies that works there.

"Hi, I need to try this dress on please."

"Right this way."

She takes me to the dressing room and opens one of the doors.

"Here we go, Sweety."

"Thank you." I say.

I walk in and sat my stuff down. I strip and put on the dress. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror.

"OH MY GOSH! I look really cute in this! I can't believe it! Ooo now some shoes to match!"

Putting my clothes back on, I put the dress back on the hanger and walk out to look for shoes.

"Here these will go perfect with that dress." The same woman says handing some really cute black wedges.

"They are so cute and they will definitely go great with the dress!" I say taking the shoes. I look at the size and they're the right size! How did she know though? Wwwwwweeeeeiiiiiirrrrrrrrddddd, but awesome!

"Is that all for you?" she asks.

"Yup." I say as I'm handing over the dress and shoes.

"Okay that will be $102.56"

I hand her my dad's card and she rings it up.

"Thank you and come again!" she says.

"Thank you!"

I walk back out to my car and go home.

I open the door and I hear voices from the kitchen. I walk in and see John and one of his friends. Quickly as I can I walk right back out and to my room. I hang up my new dress and put my shoes in the closet and jump on Destiny on my Xbox one for a while. After 2 hours of kicking ass, I get off and jump on YouTube to watch some Pewdiepie, CinnamonToastKen, and Minx.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in!" I say and look up to see mom and dad.

"Hey sweety, how's your hand?" mom asks.

"It's fine. It hasn't hurt yet so I'm good for now."

"That's good." dad says.

"I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay. I'll wake you up for dinner." mom says.

They leave and I get comfortable in my bed and go to sleep.

Sorry if this is short guys. I hope y'all are liking my story so far. graduation is coming up on Friday so I'll probably update again before then. if I don't im sorry. Thanks for reading!!

Vote or comment if you want. Thanks again!!!!!