008. . . isolation ward

(

( . . 𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬; 𝐶𝐻 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ISOLATION WARD / 隔離病房
━━━━━
" 'I'll live forever, oh, oh, oh, oh, I'll live forever, ooh— "

NEXT THING MULAN KNEW SHE WAS CHANGED OUT OF HER UNIFORM AND INTO SOME COMBAT GEAR WITH A LONG LEATHER JACKET TRENCH TYPE OF COAT SHE FOUND, SITTING ON A PLANE WIGH STEVE AND PEGGY WITH HOWARD FLYING IT.

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind." Peggy explained to Mulan and Steve while pointing at the map.

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep," Howard called out.

"Just get us as close as you can," Mulan said.

"You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land," Steve spoke to Peggy.

"And you won't?" She quipped back.

"Where I'm going if anybody yells at me, I can just shoot 'em," Steve explained.

"They will undoubtedly shoot back," Peggy claimed.

Mulan then groaned and stood up to walk over to Howard. She leaned on the shoulder rest of his chair and whined, "I can't take their flirting anymore Howie."

He then looked up from his controls with a fake glare and retorted, "Only my friends can call me that and friends don't hurt their friend's private parts, so you can't talk to me."

"Oh, c'mon you had to have seen that coming, I mean it was the 6th time!" Mulan raised her voice in disbelief.

He smirked and shook his head before calling Peggy's name. "Agent Carter, if we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue." Howard flirted.

"Oh, so you now want her? Y'know as much as I have no desire to date you, I still want validation," Mulan complained into the awkward silence he formed between Peggy and Steve.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen. He's mad enough to brace this airspace, we're lucky to have him." Peggy explained to Steve who nodded.

"So are you two...Do you..." He started as he waved a finger back and forth to Stark and Peggy "fondue?" Mulan placed her head in her hands with embarrassment while Peggy brushed off his question and said, "This is your transponder, activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you."

"Are you sure this thing works?" Steve asked Howard.

"It's been tested more than you, pal." He assured when the gunfire began hitting the plane making everyone inside jerk around.