005. . .metal man

(

( . . 𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂; 𝐶𝐻 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
METAL MAN / 金属人

The click of Mulan's heels ricocheted off the glass hallways of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s headquarters as she strutted down the walkways with determination lacing her features. Her luscious hair swings side to side as she readjusts her cheongsam, hips swaying as her presence commands the attention of everyone in the room. The HBIC and one of the founding members of S.H.I.E.L.D. is back. Mulan Fa. How does one even begin to explain Mulan Fa?

"Mulan Fa is flawless!" The S.H.I.E.L.D. receptionist woman admired.

"She has two Fendi purses and a Glock 19 pistol strapped somewhere on her body." A younger female agent in combat training panted before getting tackled.

"I hear her hair is insured for $10,000!" A guy in the science department gossips then adjusts his glasses.

"I hear she wakes up at 2 am, trains till 7, then goes to her secret lair. . . . in Japan!" An undercover agent whispers from a dark corner.

"Her favorite movie is Kill Bill." A blonde agent nods confidently in her answer while filing some cabinets.

"One time she met Brad Pitt on a plane."

"And he told her she was pretty." Two female agents reminisce as they're on their lunch break.

"One time she punched me in the face. . . It was awesome!"

Mulan pushed the doors of Director Fury's office open coming face to face with the man sat behind his desk looking presumingly busy as always. She stepped forward now directly in front of him, the only separation being his dramatically long desk, and huffed. "Good morning, Nicholas!" She grinned.

"And who do I have to fire in thanks for you stopping by?" Nick drones not even looking up from
his papers.

"Well, if you wanna fire yourself then go right ahead!" Mulan exclaims as she reaches over and taps his nose.