•16•

Warmth. How do I express this feeling? The soft sheets hugged my body as I snuggled more into this huge pillow beside me. And it snuggled me back yayyy.

Wait what?

......

Pillow has hands...?

I forced my eyes open breaking through the brightness and I was greeted by mr. Jeon's bunny face. That's when I got arrhythmia.

He looked so different. So calm, so subtle...so cute. Unlike from my last memory with him haha-

This muscle pig is surely a cuddly man. While I was busy staring his face, he opened his eyes. My eyes widened, looking away from him and my cheeks flushed red. And there goes a stupid smirk on his face again. He looks kinda sexy-SHUT UP Y/N!!

"Good morning baby~" his voice caused me shivers. His messy bed hair wasn't helping the situation either.

"M-morning." I blurted out like a fish.

"Are you still shy honey?" He chuckled.

I couldn't reply. I just turned my back to him and tried to calm myself.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder, making me face him but my eyes refused to meet back his gaze. He held my face so tenderly rubbing his thumb slowly on my cheek.

"Look at me baby." He husked. My shaky eyes stared back into his doe eyes.

There was something in his gaze. It seemed like it's trying to convey me something. I just couldn't get hold of it. It felt distinct.
Dopamine rushed through my veins as I was hypnotised by him. He moved closer to me and pressed his soft lips against mine.

I melted instantly. He kissed me so fondly. His touch was affectionate, soft and loving. Our breaths mixed together and we heaved at the sensation. My heart was pounding fast against my ribs and my mind was blank.

Our lips moved slow and passionate. After a good two minutes of kissing, he pulled away slightly and pressed his forehead against mine.

"What are you doing to me kim Y/N?" I felt that he was kinda shaking. I didn't know what to say. I was unaware of my own feelings. But one thing is for sure. There was some mystery behind him.

"Have we met before Jungkook?" I whispered softly. I waited for a reply from him but he kissed me again leaving a question mark in my head.

"JUNGKOOK YOU BRAT WAKE YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I BARGE INTO THIS GODDAMN DOOR!!!!"

We pulled away in shock due to the unexpected knock....and an angry man ranting loudly.

Jungkook groaned irritatedly and got up.

"Sorry about that. It's just my hyung." He sighed.

"O-oh no worries." I was still stuck in dilemma of what we were doing few seconds back.

"We should get dressed before he really barges in." Jungkook said and I just nodded my head.

I was awkwardly looking around until I got my focus on the shirt I was wearing. It's pretty obvious to make out it's jungkook's shirt because of the big size.

"Who changed my shirt?!" I asked with my eyes widened with terror.

"I did darling." He smirked widely.

"Yahh! B-byuntae!!" My cheeks turned into tomatoes.

"Your milk melons are huge-"

"STOPPPP!" I threw a pillow at him but he just chuckled.

I can't-

~•|•~|•~|•~|•~

Hiii guysss! How are you all?💜
I apologise for leaving you all for a long time. I have gotten better since the last time :))) thank you all for cooperating with him and I'll be forever grateful to you dear followers!~

I decided to surprise you all with a mini update~ I'll try to update sooner next time! Sorry to keep you all waiting :(

I also wanted to convey that as you all know that this story was deleted before by Wattpad and now that I have to rewrite the chapters again, It's difficult because I don't have the copies of my written work and it's hard to remember each detail of the chapters. I'm sorry if there are few changes in the story ;(
I'll try my best to give you all a good content to read.
I love you all tons💜

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter.
Stay safe, happy and healthy!~
Thank you!

|vote•comment•follow•share|