•7•

I was not in my right state of mind at the moment. There was a purple hickey on my neck. My wrists were bruised and I felt so weak. I felt useless for being so weak. I calmed myself. I still got a whole day to go.

I fixed my appearance and covered the hickey with makeup. I went out to see Mr. Jeon still standing there, waiting for me. His eyes showed a hint of worry.

"Are you okay now?" He asked politely in a soft tone which unconciously made me feel better. I nodded.

"Good to know. Let's go to my office." I nodded again. I was about to walk until he held my hands in his. "Just in case you fall."

Right now, I can't really trust any guy whether they're saying the truth or lying and I barely know anyone here. "No, it's okay. I can manage."

"Are you s—?"

"Can we just go?" I just cut him off.

"O-oh yeah sure."

I don't care if he's my boss. I can't trust anyone. Especially after I know that the fact he is also a playboy.

As we reached, he even opened the door for me. Tsk! Typical playboy moves.

"So Y/N, Mind to explain what happened?" I looked at him with a blank expression. I sighed.

"Can we just not talk about it right now and start my work?"

"But if you tell me, I can try helping you."

"Right, as if i'm crazy to ask for an advice from a fuckboy." I mumbled to myself but I guess he heard it? His expression changed to a disappointed one.

"Y/N, being the boss here, I have to make sure that my employees are doing fine, though i'm a fuckboy."

I rolled my eyes.

"What should I say? That I almost got raped in an elevator?" My voice was cracking and lips were trembling.

"H-how will you help me when you are one of those guys?!" I exclaimed. I know I screamed at my boss, that too on my first day of the job! I just got myself fixed and surely i'll be fired after this.

He remained silent and stared at me fiercely.

"Okay. If that's what you wanna say, it's fine. Take out the copies of these documents before lunch." He placed a huge bundle of documents harshly in front of me, and this time his eyes didn't show any emotions.

I took the bundle and it was very heavy. I somehow struggled. As I was gonna exit his office, he stopped me.

"Y/N, just so if you think that I force people, then you are wrong. They come to me, not me going behind them. You can go now." His voice was deep and seemed furious.

I went out and his words were ringing in my head.

"They come to me, not me going behind them."

And that's when it hit me. I was the one who started the things between him and I. I was the one who play with him first. A heap of guilt and sadness took over me. Fuck my life.

*******

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|