•15•

Dizzy. The whole world felt like it was spinning. I felt numb. My eyes remained closed and tired. My body was sore and no energy left.

Nope haha nothing happened to me. I was just fucked up. I mean not that way of being fucked up. I was fucked by Mr Jeon....real hard no cap.

My bare body covered with a shirt was laying on a leathery platform. I suppose the couch but bleh my brain is not really processing anything right now. I heard the footsteps approach closer to me but I remained my eyes closed. In a second, I was lifted up in the person's arms.

I wanted to call out for them and ask who are you and where are you taking me but I wasn't in a state to respond anything. But I surely know it's a man because of his alluring cologne. Yo wait.....I know this scent. I know this man.

I was laid back on an another leather surface and this time the object started to move.
Everything was happening in a split of seconds or I guess I felt that way. It finally stopped and I was carried back again.

"Welcome back master Jeon."

Okay hold the fuck up...so I knew that the person carrying me was my boss BUT WHAT AM I DOING IN HIS HOME?!!?

I was placed on a comfy feather like surface which I assume was a bed. HIS BED. I have no idea what was happening.

With a lots of difficulty, I tried to slur out few words.

"W-what are y-you d-doing to m-me" almost like a whisper, I said opening my eyes a little to stare back into his dark shining orbs.

"Don't worry baby, you are in safe hands."

He husked out in my ear. His deep voice, his warm hands soothing my body and his scent instantly made me feel more relaxed and almost on the verge of drifting off to slumber. He didn't drug me or anything. Indeed, he was the drug itself who made me weak under his actions.

"I've finally got you with me. After all these years. Never. Never ever gonna let you go away from me now. You are all mine. My sweet baby girl."

What? All these years? His soft lips touched my warm forehead placing a tender kiss. Before I could say back anything, everything went darker and I fell into a deep slumber.

••=•=•=•=•=•=••

Greetings to my dearest followers.
I wish you all a happy thanksgiving.
I know y'all are mad at me for not updating the book. Indeed I'm mad at myself for making you amazing people wait for so long. But the things in my life right now are not really working out well. Ever since the beginning of this year, it has been a huge fight for me and my mental health and the quarantine life had made my life harder than ever.

Depression flooded all across my health. Please forgive me for not updating on time. I'm still fighting against it. I wish to gain my recovery soon and I hope y'all understand this. You guys, these books, this app just means everything to me and I really appreciate that you all still supported me even when I left without a notice. I love you all to death💜

We hit 1.5k followers fam!~ and I'm not ready to believe this fact that daddy network hit 260k reads?!?!!
You guys are just angels. I can't be any grateful. I promise you guys I will try to recover and comeback as soon as possible. I'll try updating frequently.

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter. I wish you all to stay safe, happy and healthy cuz coronavirus is being a bitch to us haha. I love you all sincerely.
Regards,
Author.

|vote•comment•follow•share|