•2•

"WOOHO!!!" Everyone threw their graduation caps up in air.

"Y/N!!! Finally we are graduated!!! Yayyy~" sarah jumped happily.

I smiled. "Yeahh!"

"We gotta celebrate it and party all night!" She said excitedly.

I giggled and gave her high five.

"Since we are out from this college. Now we full freedom!! We can do anything!" Sarah said in a happy tone.

"I just want to job in a good company in Seoul." I said.

"and also find ourselves a hot guy~" she winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We have party tonight so let's go to shopping!" She said and I nodded my head.

•••••

"Sarz I don't feel comfortable in this shit at all!" I whined.

She made me wear a black short dress with a big cleavage opening and my back was exposed a little.

I was never into dresses and shit! My one and only love were jeans and sweatshirts!

"It's ok Y/N!! It's time to enjoy babe!"

One of our college's famous guy was throwing a party at his house.

"If you say so..."

"Let's go!"

Soon we reached there but I stopped Sarah from going in.

"Ok Sarz! Listen here! We're not gonna drink too much that we'll end up fucking stuff! Got it?"

"I thought we'll end up fucking boys instead of stuff?"

"And that's exactly what I meant! That will lead to messing up stuff."

"Yeah, yeah! whatever!"

We went in and what the heck?! Why are people taking drugs here?! Isn't that shit illegal?

"Hey there girls!"

"Oh hi bobby! Btw cool party!" Sarah smiled brightly.

Except for the fact that people are doing drugs, everything seemed fine to me.

Bobby was the one who threw the party tonight.

"Thank you! Ok girls have fun! I gotta go now. And damn Y/N! Never saw you in this attire before! Be careful not to flat all the boys in the room here!" He winked at me jokingly.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled a little. "Thanks for the compliment by the way!"

We made our way through the heavy crowds there. People here are going crazy! Almost each and every person was grinding on one another!

I sat on the bar stool. And the fuck?! Sarz just asked the bartender to give her a plate full of shots?!

"Let's see Y/N who's gonna give up first!"

"Didn't I just warn you outside?!"

"C'mon! Forget about that and enjoy!"

This is gonna be a long and a wild night for me!

••••

Few moments later....

So here I was. Completely drunk and getting tipsy. I saw Sarah went to the dance floor. My brain was not functioning properly. I got up from my seat unknowingly and limped myself to the first floor. I entered the first room I saw.

I jumped on the bed and laid myself flat on it. I smiled unconciously and fixed my glasses. Everything suddenly felt so hot. My hormones were not stable. I bit my lip in a naughty way and took out my phone. I went on daddy network and looked at the sexy guy. I grinned.

"M-mr jjjeonn! WhooO arrrRe yyyouu! Whyy youu ssoo sexxyyy!" I moaned slightly.

I opened the front camera and started filming myself. I was definitely not thinking straight at all.

I bit my red lips and one of my hands came up to my neck. I was holding my phone on the other. I traced my fingers from my neck to my breast valley in a seductive manner. I was looking directly at the camera and grinned and winked at it as I let my hand grabbed ny breast naughtily and squeezed it a little. I moaned.

I continued to trace my fingers down, all the way to the hem of my dress. I kinda teased a little as I lifted up and raised a little high to reveal my black pantie. I grazed my fingertips over it lightly and then shut the camera off. I pressed the send button.

I threw my phone away and smiled dirtily.

I heard a notification. I lazily grabbed my phone and smirked. Oh he saw the message.

My phone started ringing.

=======

Mr. Jeon

Incoming call

Accept Reject

=======

I picked up the call grinning. I heard a sweet yet deep and manly voice coming from the other line.

"Hello~"

=+=+=+=+=

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|