Prologue

"Y/N!!! Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?! Cuz of you even I'm gonna stay single forever!!"

It's casual of my best friend, Sarah to exclaim at me for not having a boyfriend.

Being an idiot in my high school, I dated our school's most hottest and popular boy. Park Jimin. Our relationship was going well. I decided to trust him and give my virginity to him. The next day we had sex, I saw him with another girl. Just one question lingered in my brain. Why me?

When I asked him to give me a specific reason why he left me and he just replied me spatting on my face saying "you were not good in bed at all!"

I just didn't knew the fact before that jimin also had this label of being a biggest cheater I have ever met in my life. Since then I didn't wanted to face this creature called men in this world.

I'm not sad that jimin left, in fact I'm glad that he taught me a lesson in my life not to trust guys like him. Who am I kidding?! All guys are fucking same!!

"Sarz, you know I'm not interested in any kinds of dating stuff after what jimin did!" I said it in utterly uninterested tone.

"Who's saying you to date?! Oh god! Y/N update your brain already!! It's 2019! Why do you think jimin leaves every girl after having their pussy?" She questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? He's a playboy!" I said cuz duh!

"Exactly! He just uses them for his own needs! Don't you wanna please your desires too? I mean c'mon getting some good dick is not bad right?" She said.

"So you want me to have sex and leave the guy?"

"Yessss! That's exactly what I mean!! One night stand!!" She said excitedly.

I sighed. "I don't know sarz ..."

"See! you want that dick but you just don't admit it!"

It's waste of replying her back. She's gonna argue again.

"Now you're not even saying anything cuz you know use want it but just not saying it!"

I ignored her again and continued to study for my finals. They are in few days. I just wish to get a job in a good company in Seoul.

"FINE! Ignore me if you want! But let me tell you this Y/N! Being a good friend I'll do something which can make your sex life better than ever and you will come to me saying 'omg thank you sarz, you're the best! Thank you for giving me the dick I craved for so long! Your my best friend~ I love you and blah blah!'" She said confidently.

I turned to her and gave her a fake mocking smile.

"Well! Good luck with that!" I said and turned my head back to my book.

"Just wait and watch Y/N!" She scoffed and left the room.

I sighed and shrugged.

••••

1 week later~

"SARZ WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!"

~~~~~~

A/N: yayyy daddy network is back!! I'm so happy!!!~~ thank you y'all for waiting patiently and supporting this book! I love you guys!!♥️♥️

Please stay tuned! Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|