•8•

I was too ashamed to face him now. I thought he was just doing an act to get me under his pants. I was wrong. I had a little more work to complete and it's almost lunch time. Everyone was going to the dining hall.

I did made 2 friends here. Taehyung and Haewon. They're very kind and friendly.

"Hey Y/N, let's fo for lunch." Haewon approached.

"You go, I'll join you soon." I had to complete my work.

"Okay. Don't be late! Me and Taehyung will be waiting there for you!" I nodded my head.

She went and I continued my work until a deep voice was heard.

"Didn't go for lunch Ms. Y/N?" It was my boss. Shit! What should I do?

"N-no sir, I stil—"

"Do that later. For now, you're coming with me for lunch."

"But—"

This guy seriously cut me off in the middle all the time!! He held my wrist and went towards the elevator. When we reached the basement, he took me towards a black mate Lamborghini. Wow! It looks stunning!

He opened the car door for me and asked me to sit. I hesitated a bit but obeyed and sat in. He also got into the car and then started it.

"Mr. Jeon, w-where are you taking me?"

"Out for lunch. It's my treat."

"But why all of a sudden?"

"You ask too many questions."

I shut my mouth and just sat down quietly. What if he's taking me to an abandoned woods and rape me there?! What the fuck Y/N!! Why do I have to think so negative about him?!

I took few glances at him and damn son! This man is hella handsome and good looking! No wonder I'm attracted to him...

He stopped the car in front of one of the richest hotels in Seoul. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. Is he really doing this or is it just his playboy moves?

Ahh fuck you Y/N!!! Why do I have to think of him so rudely?! And the fact that I was the one to start stuff between us!! He was kind enough to bring me for lunch and that too in a fucking 5 star!

Are all the fuckboys same? Are they too kind or my stupid heart is too meltable? I followed behind him to the reception.

"Welcome Mr. Jeon." A lady bowed at him.

"Sir, you made a reservation for two in the VIP section. Please follow this way." And Jungkook followed her dragging me along with him.

Once we were seated properly, we both began saying something.

"So—"

"Sir—"

"Go ahead, you can speak first."

"Thank you, so Mr. Jeon—"

"Call me Jungkook please."

"Okay J-Jungkook, I just wanted to apologize for being rude this morning. I thought that you were just acting and it's so kind of you to bring me here. Thank you."

I smiled. He smiled for the first time! His bunny smile was so cute!! He looks like a baby!! Wait! Only when he smiles okay?! He's more like daddy type. Whatever! Never mind!!

"It's okay Y/N. Mistakes happen. But I'm just being sweet for today because it's your first day and your day was not going so well."

"excuse me, pardon?" I asked not exactly getting what he meant.

He smirked widely. Ahh! The demon's back in his body!

"I mean like to go back what we started, to complete the undone stuff between us. I still didn't forget it baby~ and moreover you've misbehaved very very badly today. I mean yelling at your boss is quiet bad. Bad girls do receive their punishments~"

Here we go. Back to my typical fuckery daily life.

=+=+=+=+=

A/N: my summer vacation has come to end :((( I have school from tomorrow
T-T

Anyways thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|