•13•

The atmosphere in the room was extremely hot and foggy. I could feel my cheeks getting hot too at the sight of his huge erection right in front of my eyes.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and placed on his erection. I gulped and let my shaking fingers move to this waistband. I tugged on it slowly, releasing his hard cock slapping my face which made me gasp. My eyes widened at the size.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make it fit in you." He blurred out, smirking.

Shivers ran down my back at the thought of him fucking my brains out. His eyes were all dark and dominant. It's like he had the remote control of my body.

Still staring in his eyes deep, I slowly took him in my palm and started to move my wrist up and down. I brought my lips closer to the tip and licked it a little, making him hiss. I licked all the way from the base to the tip and slowly attached my lips to the tip, giving a deep suck. I put his cock in my mouth entirely and started Bobbing my head.

I saw him biting on his lip and licking them. I felt my cheeks heat up and I broke the eye contact. All of sudden, he pulled on my hair hard making me look straight up in those ebony eyes.

"Don't you dare take your eyes of me kitten." He husked out, panting slightly which made my womanhood drip like a waterfall down there.

I moaned on his cock and bobbed my head. He groaned sexily and thrusted his hips in my mouth making my gag.

"Suck harder baby. Take this cock in your pretty mouth. Show daddy how good you are." He moaned out.

He started fucking my mouth making gag a lot. His groans and moans are so addicting.

"Fuckk your such a good girl." He praised me going faster.

It was getting difficult to breathe. My tears were flowing uncontrollably.

Soon I felt his cock enlarge in my mouth and I tasted his hot liquid on my tongue. I wanted to pull out but he held my head down on his cock. I swallowed it unwillingly. He pulled the cock out of my mouth and made me open my mouth to check whether I swallowed or not.

"Good girl~" he caressed my cheek.

Jungkook picked me up and made me lay on his table. He hovered over my body gave me butterfly kisses all the way down to my panties. He gripped the hem of my underwear and slowly tucked it down making the cool air rush above down there. He licked his lips seeing my pool of wetness caused by him.

Keeping an eye contact, he placed a gentle kiss on my clit making me shiver at the contact of his soft lips. He gave a long hard lick making me gasp. And then he attacked.

Jungkook sucked it so roughly as if it was his last meal. I was a moaning mess there. He played, bit, licked, sucked and what not. After a while when I was near, he stopped making me whine. He came up to my lips and kissed me tenderly.

"We can stop here if you want cuz I don't want to hurt you baby." He said caressing my face lovingly.

No. We're not gonna stop here. No way in hell.

I smiled slightly.

"Go ahead and make me yours Jeon Jungkook."

•=•=•=•=•=•

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share|