•5•

His hard gaze pierced through my clothes as if he's more desperate to see the inner appearance of me.

"Umm sir?"

"Say what you wanna say." So I began saying about my qualifications and other things but he just watched every move that I did. His gaze on me was too strong that it was making it difficult for me to speak further. All of a sudden he said something.

"I told you we'll meet up somehow."

"Excuse me? Pardon sir?"

He sighed and smirked. "You're hired. You'll work as my personal assistant. You can start the job starting tommorow."

I was shook. Personal manager?! Are you kidding?!

"O-okay. Thank you Mr. Jeon."

"Call me Jungkook, baby." I just fake smiled a little and acted normal, but the inner me was screaming its lungs out.

I got up from the seat and fixed my glasses.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon, I'll join from tomorrow." I bowed.

He smirked widely and nodded "It was nice meeting you too Ms. Y/N."

His voice gave me chills. He extended his arm to give a handshake and I gave in. His grip was tight and his palm was larger, little soft and rough compared to mine.

He didn't leave my hand until I pulled it a little hardly. I just fake smiled slightly and bowed and made my way to the door to exit the room. I could feel his eyes staring at my back and ass. Just what did I get myself into?

His manly cologne's scent still lingers on my hand.

I left the building and went home. As I entered my house, Sarah came running towards me.

"Tell me you got the job!!" I sighed and smiled.

"I got the job!!!!" And she just jumped on me and I giggled and hugged her back.

"Tell me now. How bad does your boss look? Ugly, old, has a melon tummy?" Sarz asked.

"Believe me Sarz, even I thought the same but it turned out to be the opposite of what you said. Handsome, young, and muscular. None other than daddy network's top rated man, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Who's my boss and I'm his personal assistant." I sighed and explained and she just went shook.

"So basically you'll be working for that sexy guy?!"

I nodded hesitantly. "Omg!!! You're so lucky!! I wish I was in your place!!!"

And that's the exact reply I expected from her. I rolled my eyes.

We had a mini party at home by ourselves and Sarah drank so much that she passed out. Like last time, I didn't drink much because I don't wanna end like Sarah....

I was checking my phone and I got a message from daddy network. I opened to see it was from Mr. Jeon.

He sent me a picture.

"As I said baby girl, we'll meet soon and there we are

"As I said baby girl, we'll meet soon and there we are. Starting tommorow you gotta be working for me and get to feel me soon~ oh wait! You've been a bad girl. I'll have to punish you first~Ahh can't wait to beat the sweet pussy of yours~ and damn baby~ you're so hot in real life. Can't wait to work with you~"

"By the way, your hand was so soft and small. I could imagine it being wrapped around my dick~"

My heart just skipped a beat. Great. Now my boss is the one whom I sent vulgar stuff to. Looks like he's not gonna leave me easily...well welcome to my new adventurous life.

••••

Next day morning...

I was on my way to my new office. I just hope I won't cause any problems or drama on the first day.

I went inside the office and rushed before the elevator closes. It was hard to run in my skirt and heels but somehow I managed it. There were only me and another person in the elevator. I didn't really see his face until I heard a familiar voice beside me.

"We meet again Y/N~"

And I immediately recognized the low, deep voice and my body froze. Wow what a surprise. Could starting this day get any better?

~•~•~•~•~

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|