•9•

"Well how many girls have you brought here before me?"

Jungkook smirked at my question.

"What do you think?" He asked me back.

"Ahh, maybe two hundred and six or seven?"

He laughed. He's way more handsome when he smiles.

"Yeah, maybe that's the count of girls I slept with." He said and I chuckled at him.

"I see a genuine answer there Mr. Jeon. But seriously how many have you?"

He smiled.

"One."

"Oh so I'm the second one to come here? Wow! Surprised."

I'm surprised that I came here. But why only me though? What happened to the first one? I guess he left her. He's leave me too. I guess he's just playing so why don't I play along with him. I mean no hard feelings here. But the point here is that, why did he bring me and the first one for a treat at a luxury?

"No babe, you're the first girl I brought here."

Okay. Now that confuses me more. He just wanna play with me, whe did he bring me here?

"O-oh. Okay but why only me? Why not the other girls?"

He shrugged. "Maybe it's because I feel like you deserve to be treated in such way. Maybe you're different. You seem innocent. I don't know how you join the network."

"I know it was Jimin who tried to rape you. If you were a such type of girl then you would have let him do it and you wouldn't have yelled at me. Tell me Y/N, what made you do it?"

I guess he studied me well in one freaking day. I mean it's too obvious isn't it?

"Yeah. You're right. I was not the one to enroll in the network. My friend did it. And that night I was hella drunk and I sent you 'those videos'" I said embarassed.

He grinned. "I know very well the fact that you're attracted to me. Whether you're drunk or not."

"What?! No! I'm not attracted to you! My hormones were crazy that night! Nothing more than that!" A big fat lie.

"Admit it Ms. Y/N. If you weren't, then you wouldn't be sitting here with me right now." He smirked.

The guy smirks almost 24/7! Not minding though. It's hot but also super annoying!

"Well how can I say no when a rich, hot guy is offering me lunch at 5 star?"

He laughed "You are indirectly calling yourself a gold digger you know?"

"You can think what you want Mr. Jeon. I'm just not being rude to my boss by not obeying his offer to take me for lunch." I said innocently.

He smiled and shook his head.

"If you think acting all innocent and stuff would make me leave you, then you're absolutely wrong. It makes me feel more aroused you know? Your attitude is very hard~ also please don't call me that. It makes me feel old!"

I laughed. "Then why do you use that name on the network?"

"I don't want others to know my real name."

"Then why did you tell me?"

"I feel like you should know."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever!"

"See. Still a bad girl! Rolling your eyes at your boss? Still not scared of me?"

"Tsk! Why would I be scared of you?"

"What if I fire you?"

"Ha! I know you won't! Until you get me in your pants, you won't!"

"Oh so you're begging me to fuck you?~"

I smirked "You wish Mr. Jeon, you wish."

"Oh don't worry baby, you'll definitely beg for me~"

I know his flirting won't stop. But talking like this is much better than arguing.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for not updating soon .. the school is torturing me!!

Thank you for reading.

|vote• comment• follow• share•|