•14•

"Ahh jungkook~"

I moaned out loud making Jungkook smirked darkly.

"So wet for me baby. I might do you whole day."

He chuckled deeply watching me whimpering under the feel of his fingers rubbing my clit. He stopped and opened his drawer taking out a condom. Wait... there's a XXXL size too? I'm not even surprised for his cock's size ..

He ripped the condom packet with his teeth and slide it on his erected member. I'm sure it's gonna hurt bad cuz the last time I had sex was years ago. Seeing my nervous face, his eyes soften. He caressed my cheek and gave a tender kiss making my heart jump.

He pulled away connecting our foreheads, he whispered.

"Tell me to stop if I hurt you okay?" And I gave him an assured nod.

Jungkook aligned his cock at my hole and pushed the tip in slowly, stretching me out. He pushed more making his Cock burry deeper in me. I gasped loudly shutting my eyes tight. Fuckery shit, he is definitely 2x bigger than jimin.

He came down and kissed me slowly, intertwining our fingers and pulled me closer to him. He waited for a while for me to get adjusted and started grinding slowly. I moaned in his mouth.

He pulled out his cock and then suddenly thrusted into me. He left me a mess there on his table. Heavy pants and moans, back arched begging for more and my nipples erected out for him.

"F-faster daddy."

These words slipped out of mouth unintentionally making him affect deeply. His face dark and his cocker turned harder. As per my wish he started picking up his pace. Oh gosh, is this how heaven feels? Nah I bet better than heaven.

My moans filled across the room. His hard and fast thrusts making me go crazy. He came down to suckle on my hardened bud. The pleasure he is giving was unbearable. My mouth was chanting his name endlessly.

My eyes rolled back when He bit my nipple. The new feeling and pleasure he is giving me is an addiction. He did me so well like no other men can do it.

"Such *thrust!* a *thrust!* good *thrust!* girl *thrust!* you *thrust!* take *thrust!* my *thrust!* cock *thrust!* so *thrust!* well." He whispered nibbling on my lower lip.

All of sudden, he gave me a hard and deep thrust making me scream my lungs out. He pulled out making me squirt all over his desk.

"Fuck you're so sexy baby." He groaned.

Jungkook plugged three fingers in my hole and finger fucked so hard that I was left withering under the magic of his fingers. I was so near.

"I'm about to cum daddy!" I moaned out.

He quickly removed his condom and pushed his dick in my womanhood. God he feels even better raw. He growled in my ear making me wetter for him and I couldn't feel my orgasm nearing. He left sloppy kisses on my neck and moved his hand between our bodies to touch my clit and rub it vigorously.

"Cum for me baby. Be a good girl and cum for daddy."

"Daddy!" I screamed hitting my climax.

"Ughh mmh fuckk." Jungkook moaned loudly. I could feel my warm wet throbbing pussy squeezing him out.

He pulled out making my cum leak down the desk. He pumped his cock fast, making him hit his orgasm and cumming all over my pussy, mixing with my cum.

I laid there, my chest going up and down trying to catch my breath from the intimate session I had with my boss just now. His cock accidentally touched my womanhood making me whine due to sensitivity.

I could feel my eyes get drowsy and my body tired. Jungkook kissed my forehead and next thing I know was I drifted to dreamland.

+•+•+•+•+•+

Thank you for reading.

|vote• comment• follow• share•|