•10•

Next day morning.

I walked into my office with my heels clicking on the floor and my ponytail swaying to the side with every step I took. My pencil skirt hugged my waist, ending up near my mid thigh. My white, silky blouse covering my upper body with one button open. Considering that I am working in a big company, I must at least have to maintain the professionalism in me.

I entered Jungkook's office to find him using the computer. He's concentrated on his work with furrowed eyebrows which made him look more desirable and wanting. His first three buttons of shirt were open, showing a little bit of his muscalar chest. His hair was messy which made him appear more sexy.

I mean my mind can't deny the fact that he's too attractive. He's too much for me to describe his looks. They are definitely another level of expectations. Well it was a pretty sight to watch in the morning.

I'm being frank, if he wasn't a playboy, I would have totally fall for him. So is it just lust that I have for him? Apparently a yes.

"I know baby, I'm too handsome~" his voice snapped me out of my weird thoughts. I looked at him to find him still focusing on his work. It was rude of me to gawk at him.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." I bowed. "For today's schedule, we have a board meeting held in our office with five other companies CEOs. Also, you have another—"

I look up to see him staring at me fiercely. His stare is like a needle piercing hole through my clothes into my skin. Also in short, my boss was shamelessly checking me out and not giving a damn about what I said.

"A-anything wrong Mr. Jeon?" He stood up from his seat and started walking towards me. As he reached me, I started backing up which caused him to take more steps forward, closing the distance between us.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me Mr. Jeon?"

His voice was dangerously low and deep which gave me instant shivers down my spine. I wanted to maintain a professional and business relation with each other and it would be informal of me to call him by his name, especially when he's my boss. This guy makes it impossible to do so. His dominance made me weak on my knees.

I gulped hard when I felt the wall against my back. I was trapped. I couldn't move. He was super close to me. I felt his hot breath fanning on my right cheek. Damn, he smells hella good and delicious. His eyes were dark. They showed the desire in them.

"You know kitten, I don't like repeating things again and again inspite of reminding a couple of times. Do you want me to punish you that bad huh?" He whispered in my ear lowly. He licked my earlobe and bit on it.

I just froze there. I felt his lower body touching my stomach region. It was hard as fuck. I couldn't push him. It was a good ass turn on for me. It was getting harder to breathe. I could feel my underwear getting wet already. His voice was like a magical spell on my body. My eyes were dark, sparkling with lust, and want in them. Fuck it, it's so hard to resist this sexy man in front of me.

"Answer me kitten." the dominance in his voice got me dripping wet by now. He was caressing my thighs. As much as I warn myself not to fall in his trap, I want him to touch me more and more. It's like an addition. He makes the bad things feels good. He has to stop otherwise it'll get harder for me to withstand him.

I opened my mouth to stay something but no words came out. I was speechless. It's like my vocal cords stopped working.

All of sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Jeon, meeting is in 5." It was the voice of the girl that I met on the interview day.

"Will be there shortly stella, you can leave now." He said loud enough for her to hear and pulled away from me. I can again breathe properly. He smirked widely.

"Well today's meeting is gonna be a lot more enjoyable than any other meetings~"

I have my gut saying that today's meeting is gonna be long and also very memorable for me too. I know that he's thinking of something which will make it tough for me to handle.

He was too coveted that even Christian Grey will go on full gay mode for him.

———————————

Sorry for not updating. My exams are coming up so I thought of updating once before I leave.. so see ya soon.

Thank you for reading.

|vote• comment• follow• share•|