•3•

The voice was so low and soothing that it can make any girl drip like a waterfall.

It was a hella turn on.

"Hellooo theree sexxxyyy~ likedd my video?"

"Like teasing me so much huh baby girl? Once I find you, I'll show you how to do it~"

His voice was magical. Was it because I was drunk or is it the truth?

"Punish me daddyy! Use mee like your sex toyy~" I moaned and the phone slipped out of my hand and landed on the floor.

I was slurring random words and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon was on line. Speaking things which were not audible to me.

This is definitely not the end between the both of us.

+++++++

Next day morning...

I woke up in an unfamilliar room with a head bursting hangover. I couldn't really remember how I ended up like this. What happened last night?

The fear rose in me as I checked myself whether I'm in my clothes or not because there were horny bastards going crazy last night...

Luckily everything was fine. I picked up my phone and glasses from the floor and checked on it. It was 7:30. And the fuck?! I have a few notifications from daddy network?!

Fuck!! There were messages from Mr. Jeon?! Why would a 10 rated guy like him dmed me?!

"I'll definitely find you baby girl~ it was not fair to play with me in such a way. This is not the end. You surely are very interesting."

My eyeballs popped out. I scrolled up a bit more to find a video sent by me?! When the fuck did that happen without me noticing?!

I played the video and almost dropped my fucking phone!!! Shit!! Did I just do such stuff and sent it to a person like him?! That's why I should never come to parties!!! #fml !!!

Before the video could play further, I stopped it. It's so vulgar! I looked like a slut who's thirsty for the sexy guy's dick!

I decided to go home quickly because if I stayed here longer, I'll become a lunatic.

I could see so many people sleeping and the house was a mess! I bet Sarah will be sleeping somewhere too. Never mind. I'll just go. She'll come later.

As I reached home, I took a clean, relaxing shower and eat a pill to overcome my hangover. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to check yesterday's fuckery!

Oh, so he even called me?! Great!

I went to the call recording history and clicked on it. I wanted to hear what more shit did I talk with him. I was cringing hard. It looks like I fell asleep after talking but he continued to speak.

"Hey baby girl, you there? I see...not responding to me huh? Such a bad girl~ you know, there's something about you which makes my gut say not to leave you like that, undone. Also you made daddy needy. I'm gonna find you for that. See ya soon babe~"

Umm okay. How are you gonna find me guy?

I sighed. Okay, now the only thing that i can do for now is to forget about yesterday. Yes! That will be right!

I was about to get up from my seat to put the bowl in the sink until I was stopped by a message.

"Congratulations! Kim Y/N, you've been selected to work in Jeon enterprises, Pvt. Lmt.
Please visit the office for the interview within 2 days. If you have any problem, please call the office helpline number.

—from
Jeon companies"

The frown on my face was replaced by a big fat smile.

+•+•+•+•+

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|