•6•

No! This can't be him!

"Geez Y/N! At least you can say hi to your ex boyfriend! It's not bad to say it, is it?"

"What do you want Park Jimin?! Stop bothering me!"

"Well I must say, you've definitely got sexier than your high school days~" He said biting his lips and checking me out. I felt disgusted and I frowned.

Suddenly, the elevator started to shake and stopped moving. Shit. Now I'm stuck in an elevator with mt pervy ex! Great.

"There's a technical problem with the elevator. Please stay calm, elevator will start working again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience." The staff announced.

Great.

"Since we are alone at the moment." He started coming closer to me with a pervy smirk on his face. I started backing up.

"Jimin, don't. You. Dare."

"Oh try me, baby~" my back hit the elevator wall. I was about to escape to the side but he was quick enough to trap me with his arms beside my head.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck me? Sure baby~" I pushed him to maintain the little distance between us, but he pinned my hands to the wall against me. He placed his knee between my thighs, slightly rubbing it against my womanhood. He buried his face on my neck and inhaled deeply.

Jimin groaned at the feeling of the little moist through my underwear. "Ahh, still smells so sweet~"

I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes in disappointment and bit my lips to stop myself from crying on my first day. My wrists hurts due to his tight grip on them. I felt him sucking my neck. I started screaming for help.

"Yesss~ scream just like that, scream for me~you can scream how ever you want. No one can hear you and no one will help you~"

The elevator started working again. Tears started to form in my eyes. They were threatening to fall down. I kicked him in the balls using all my strength. He fell beside me, groaning in pain. The elevator opened and I rushed out quickly.

I bumped into someone. I was literally shivering in fear.

"Oh hey baby girl, looking pret— hey what happened? You don't seem fine." I immediately recognized the voice and looked up to see my boss staring at me with a hint of worry in his eyes.

His smirky expression turned into a caring one.

"S-sorry sir, b-but can y-you please show m-me the way to t-the restrooms?" I stuttered in fear because of the incident that happened a few minutes ago. I needed some time to get that thing out of my head.

"Oh yeah sure, just go straight and left, down to the corridor."

"O-Okay, t-thank you s-sir." I bowed a little and started going towards the way. I was not able to walk properly. My legs were wobbly and heels were making it more difficult for me to walk. I was about to trip and fall but Mr. Jeon caught me from falling.

"Careful there! Do you want me to walk you there?"

He asked me in a sincere and polite manner. I just nodded. I felt weak. The incident did horrify me a lot. He caught my hand and took me to the restroom. I could hear few whispers from people there. They were looking at us.

I don't really care at the moment. When we reached, I went in quickly to look at myself in the mirror. I bursted in tears after seeing my reflection. My first day was ruined.

——————

Thank you for reading!

|vote• comment• follow• share•|